Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Try Eaglescliffe instead of Middlesborough :moo:

We always do Eaglescliffe, I think it's a better route, also a decent pub outside the station when you get there.

For anyone interested, if you can get to London on time, there's a train leaving Kings Cross at 08.11 that gets in at 11.04

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
think yourself lucky you're not an OAP..£65 :eek:

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s final game of the season away at Middlesbrough on Saturday 2nd May go on sale to season-ticket holders on Thursday 26th March.

After an initial sales period to season-ticket holders only, tickets will become available to Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus members from Tuesday 31st March before going on general sale on Thursday 2nd April.

Tickets will be available online, in person or by telephone on the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901, with prices set at £31 for adults, £65 for over-65s and £16 for under-18s
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ale-thursday-2357797.aspx#BrOpQYwiYd2Y9Zd3.99

Get the stretch.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Albion could easily offer these tickets free to anybody willing to travel, why not as a gesture, its a win win, players see a good away following, fans get a cheaper day out with more away atmosphere.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got a little B&B sorted in Scarborough for the weekend, looking forward to this, should be a cracking atmosphere, and one would expect a pretty close to full house.

el punal

No idea why the FL insist on these types of fixtures for the last game of the season. Sky always bring fixtures forward to 12.15, getting to Forest last year was bad enough, lucky to make kick off for this one if I were to go on the train. Surely the fixture list could be tweaked so teams are playing a more "local" fixture for the final set of games, but then when did those in charge care about fans going to the games?
I agree. Got to Forest just as the match kicked off last season. To go to Middlebrough for 12.15 is an absolute joke. Of course being football fans we are the last to be considered when it comes to the dates or times of matches.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
It has to be a stop over the night before for anyone going from Sussex. Surely?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We always do Eaglescliffe, I think it's a better route, also a decent pub outside the station when you get there.

For anyone interested, if you can get to London on time, there's a train leaving Kings Cross at 08.11 that gets in at 11.04

Yeah that's the one, connection to MBR at 1108 or jump in a sherbert.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Albion could easily offer these tickets free to anybody willing to travel, why not as a gesture, its a win win, players see a good away following, fans get a cheaper day out with more away atmosphere.

£30K towards free tickets would be very generous, I know the club now operates in a budget in excess of 10 million but thats a lot of dosh - free travel may be a cheaper alternative but I think the coach is already discounted at £25 (£20 of you do Wigan as well).

Perhaps Ulloa or Bridcutt would donate a weeks wages...

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

We all got a free pint a couple of seasons ago..:drink:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
£30K towards free tickets would be very generous, I know the club now operates in a budget in excess of 10 million but thats a lot of dosh - free travel may be a cheaper alternative but I think the coach is already discounted at £25 (£20 of you do Wigan as well).

Perhaps Ulloa or Bridcutt would donate a weeks wages...
I tend to think that £30-50 thousand is chicken feed, even for this club,....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here