Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket line moan

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I rang yesterday and was 3rd in queue. Waited about 5 minutes. Told Villareal going in post first class last night.

Post been today, and of course, no tickets. Went into shop 2-3 weeks ago to buy these and charged admin charges.

Looks like I will have to visit Amex tomorrow to pick them up as don't wish to get into a scrum on Saturday.

Mate ordered and received his tickets last week. Why can't they all be sent out as they are processed. Bah.:rolleyes:

Yep they are an absolute Joke. I ordered my tickets for both games on the 5th July. Phoned club yesterday told they went out last Friday. Still not here in todays post. Will have to pick them up tomorrow from ground if they don't turn up tomorrow. As they were sent out separately it means possibly both sets lost in the post. Yeh! believe that. This ticket charge is a joke if you have to spend extra money and time phoning in and then a twenty mile trip to pick them up. I am not queing up on match days with another 100 mugs as well. If they don't turn up tomorrow I will be emailing Paul Barber. Anyone got his email address. Customer service has gone to pot and they expect to keep 22K odd season ticket holders, if they don't get their act together they will have a lot less next season.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Sorry to hear you have been having problems getting through on the phone. As an aside though, why do you refer to the cutbacks to admin staff as 'Barber's' cut backs . Surely he is employed by the club to carry out the board's and Tony's policies. Having spent over 100 million quid of his own money on the club's infrastructure maybe Tony is getting p*ssed off at having to shell out a further 8 million quid a year because his employees can't run things properly. As I said I really am sorry to hear about the problems with the phones but I am getting sick of the endless Barber criticism. In future, if your are mentioning any cutbacks at the club why not refer to them as 'Tony's cutbacks...go on I dare you :) Barber in!

I know this is probably the result of Barber's cut backs on admin staff, but this is just ridiculous. I have been trying to ring the ticket office and it is driving me insane. Several attempts over the last couple of days. Yesterday, I tried to ring mid-afternoon and was 9th in the queue. I have just tried again this morning, and was 6th in the queue. After holding for six minutes on my mobile (and listening to endless promotional messages), I had only moved up to 5th!!! At that rate I'd have to wait half-an-hour to get through - and it would cost me a small fortune. Needless to say, I hung up.

Can't exactly drop in to the club shop as I live in London ,so what other options are there if you need to speak to someone? And if it's like this before the season has even started what's it going to be like in a couple of months time? All very well saying we're customers not fans, but where is the customer service??? Call me a whinger, but it really is pretty unacceptable.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I must have been very 'lucky' last week when my Villarreal ticket hadn't arrived. I phoned the 0845 number and got straight through, to be told they couldn't help me, and that I'd have to phone the 0844 number. Tbh I have issues using my 'smart' phone, what with tapping the screen etc., but managed to get straight through again, and my query was sorted no probs. Probably cost me about three jib though in calls :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here