Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket in wallet not updated for Grimsby game

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Still showing as palARSE. I had the same problem for the Liverpool game. Anyone else experiencing?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Still showing as palARSE. I had the same problem for the Liverpool game. Anyone else experiencing?
If you're an ST holder, you're going to need to upload your Grimsby ticket to your wallet from your booking email I would think, it's not going to do it automatically.

Between league games, it often doesn't show the ticket as updated, but that is just the graphic in the wallet, the ST data will always work for entry, even if the wrong ST game is shown.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Between league games, it often doesn't show the ticket as updated, but that is just the graphic in the wallet, the ST data will always work for entry, even if the wrong ST game is shown.
That is what it says on the website. However I have direct experience of this not working and had to go to the ticket office, missing a lot of the first half - which the club said was my fault for not being there early enough. It may have been rectified and not the case any more.

My ST occasionally doesn't update and I don't trust the instructions on the website, so delete and reload the ST into Wallet on my Android phone. It still lists CP, so looks like I'll need to do it yet again. Grimsby is a separate ticket in the wallet.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Mine says Palace too. I bet everyone's does. You really don't need to do anything!
yeah, probably.

It usually updates a few days after the match. But if it's not changed two days before the next fixture I assume it won't, then I'll delete and reinstall the wallet. Did this last time it didn't automatically update and got the correct game.

Once bitten....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It should be a separate ticket? Should be a link in your email confirmation to add to wallet.
is the correct answer.

now waits for next post saying it’s not updating.

Look at your emails numpties

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
My Grimsby ticket is hidden behind my outstanding Man Utd ticket.
I just need to swipe the United ticket to the left for the Grimsby ticket to appear.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
My ST already says Brentford…
14E275D0-B11D-4521-AB40-1D758E50B7EA.jpeg

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I once got almost to turnstiles on matchday before my season ticket updated. But it did and all was good. Think we won that day too.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Turn of automatic updates, turn it back on again then refresh screen. Just worked for me with my 1901 ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here