Seaford
Not the easiest set of matches for this stage of the season

Bolton V Wolves
Bristol City V Bolton
Leicester V Bolton
Bolton V Middlesbrough
Cardiff V Bolton
Bolton V Blackpool

Agree but if we were to lose to Leics I think it could be Bolton we have to worry about ... theirs could be a huge game v Leics too. Double reason why we need to do the business tomorrow, kill them both off!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Agree but if we were to lose to Leics I think it could be Bolton we have to worry about ... theirs could be a huge game v Leics too. Double reason why we need to do the business tomorrow, kill them both off!

To be honest their run in is very similar to ours.

Both teams play Wolves and Blackpool at home, also reversed fixtures v Middlesbrough and Leicester.

Bristol City and Peterborough away are comparable fixtures, as are away matches vs Leeds and Cardiff at the end - both may be on the beach by then.

Our 4 point current lead over Bolton should be the crucial difference in our favour.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Both teams play Wolves and Blackpool at home, also reversed fixtures v Middlesbrough and Leicester.

Bristol City and Peterborough away are comparable fixtures, as are away matches vs Leeds and Cardiff at the end - both may be on the beach by then.

Our 4 point current lead over Bolton should be the crucial difference in our favour.

agreed, just think its so important now to take maximum points from our remaining home games. I think that will see us ok.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Plus add a significantly better goal difference

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

All fair ... I just worry about Bolton, they've got the "experience" and as someone else recently said "I've been supporting Brighton too long to get too confident" :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here