Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunderstorms approaching !!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that Sussex can step down from the red alert status now.... keep moving, nothing to see here.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It feels like it's one of those evenings where it will erupt into a massive thunder and lightning storm, piss it down for hours, then the ground will be dry as a bone in the morning :rolleyes:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
BBC Weather was forecasting loads of thunderstorms/rain moving NE towards us, none on the radar though, sigh.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
mentioned in my post earlier and on bbc website yesterday

Yep - this is the latest data. There was still a good degree of uncertainty, which is starting to diminish. There's still a chance the heaviest rain / thunder may slip away to the East of the UK

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
SO, whats the thoughts on today's weather? Ignore the forecast and weather warning and head out or settle in at home for the day?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
According to Rain Today a big load of heavy rain and storms is just passing away to the East Coast. Hopefully it will be dry for the game tonight.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It doesn't look good: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23466469

England's south-east is forecast to receive the worst of the rain, with as much as 30mm of rain within an hour, and 50mm within three hours in some places, according to the Met Office.

BBC weather forecaster Ben Rich said torrential downpours were expected to start in the mid-afternoon and by the end of Saturday night would spread into southern and central Scotland.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Dont know where this rain is, I'm boiling in the sun at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here