• Want

Votes: 82 58.2%
  • Don't want

Votes: 59 41.8%

• Total voters

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Since the thumbsdown button was removed there have its been a couple of occasions where I'd have loved to have it back - but only a couple - and on those occasions the need can always be met by posting 'Oh for a thumbsdown button!' in reply. On the whole I think this board is a friendlier place without it, so on balance it's a no thanks from me.

So in essence your thumbs downing the thumbs down? Isn't that like pooh pooing a pooh pooh? Who knows where that might lead...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So in essence your thumbs downing the thumbs down? Isn't that like pooh pooing a pooh pooh? Who knows where that might lead...

Au contraire; the thmbsdown button has already rightly been despatched to the rubbish bucket by Bozza, and long may it remain there. I am merely enquiring about a possible thumbs up for it, but only for use against a specific kind of idiot.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
What about a limited number of thumbs down's a bit like a referral in cricket? :lolol:

3 thumbs down per week and that's your lot. Unless they are Palace of course and then we should have a virtual slap or something...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here