• Don't want

Votes: 59 41.8%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Surely you would like someone to explain why they think you are a tit as there may be several points in a post. You are then in a position, after quiet reflection, to consider that, on the balance of probabilities, they were right.

True, I can be a multifaceted tit too.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
If you agree with a statement ,that hardly needs more than a "Thumbs Up "if however you disagree,then you should give your reason ,and this enables a proper debate.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Prefer it without tbh. Mainly because the likes of Husty used it to spam people & be generally very sad!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Prefer it without tbh. Mainly because the likes of Husty used it to spam people & be generally very sad!

Yes, he does appear to be giving the thumbs down to posts advocating no return of the thumbsdown button. Expect one from him soon!

He would appear to be another member of the silent majority, those that in this case have voted for a thumbsdown button, but haven't come on here to make their case (fair enough to those who have come on here to express that view; sixty odd have just registered their votes and buggered off into the night though, sheepishly).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree, quoting and adding "this" is a bit pointless. Either quote your agreement and actually make your own point, or just carry on regardless. Surely not everything needs acknowledging.

Yes. And if you have any self respect, a critical rejoinder should be presented as a haiku.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sometimes I can be a bit of a tit, ignorance is bliss. Therefore I'm against it.

I think you explain yourself well. We have exchanged views. I like that. So, no, you have not been a tit and so I have given you a thumbs down. :lolol::bigwave:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Really ? I was not aware of that.

Time to visit my profile.

:edit:

Nope. Can't see any option to turn off thumb notifications.

Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 07.11.13.png

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think you explain yourself well. We have exchanged views. I like that. So, no, you have not been a tit and so I have given you a thumbs down. :lolol::bigwave:

On reflection you are correct I am nearly always right about everything anyway so any titish behaviour can be excused. <===== Prime titish thumbs down comment, thank goodness it's gone. :cheery:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Since the thumbsdown button was removed there have been a couple of occasions where I'd have loved to have it back - but only a couple - and on those occasions the need can always be met by posting 'Oh for a thumbsdown button!' in reply. On the whole I think this board is a friendlier place without it, so on balance it's a no thanks from me.
Since the thumbsdown button was removed there have been a couple of occasions where I'd have loved to have it back - but only a couple - and on those occasions the need can always be met by posting 'Oh for a thumbsdown button!' in reply. On the whole I think this board is a friendlier place without it, so on balance it's a no thanks from me.
Still standby this, but couldn't we have a special dispensation to allow thumbs down for any poster who, after well over a year, still can't spell our manager's name - whether it's because they foolishly think it's funny, witty or clever, or whether they're just thick, thumbs down would surely be appropriate?

(and yes, I'm sure someone will wittily reply with a jocular mis-spelling of Hughton a few minutes (or less) after I post this. Oh how we'll all laugh!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here