Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thread removed

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are fcking legend Bozza, How you put up with all this shit is beyond me and you have my full respect. We don't always see eye to eye but you do an incredible job running this site and of course your legendary support of the REMF. Massive respect from me.

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
You are fcking legend Bozza, How you put up with all this shit is beyond me and you have my full respect. We don't always see eye to eye but you do an incredible job running this site and of course your legendary support of the REMF. Massive respect from me.
I found what you said about the way lord b was treated shocking by the club. It the club is treating the legends from the dark days like this it will be so sad.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It seems we need to doth our cap to the money making machine that is BHAFC now . Great people have been shuffled to the side, Dick Knight, people who are hugely responsible for us even being at Falmer. The Henfield One and Lord Bracknell are now side stepped. The latter absolutely destroying Anne De Vecchi at the Lewes enquiry and now it seems forgotten with the head of secruity in particular treating him like a piece of trash. I am saddened these great men are now not given the regard they deserve as without Knight, Samrah, Bassford et all we would not even be at the Amex.

With all due respect, US, what do those people know about running a Premier League football club? Because that is what we are aspiring to be.

We might not have the Amex without Robbie Reinelt, doesn't mean he should be playing up front for us now.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The shirts will be worth a fortune in 30 years time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It seems we need to doth our cap to the money making machine that is BHAFC now . Great people have been shuffled to the side, Dick Knight, people who are hugely responsible for us even being at Falmer. The Henfield One and Lord Bracknell are now side stepped. The latter absolutely destroying Anne De Vecchi at the Lewes enquiry and now it seems forgotten with the head of secruity in particular treating him like a piece of trash. I am saddened these great men are now not given the regard they deserve as without Knight, Samrah, Bassford et all we would not even be at the Amex.

What happened with LB and the security?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
What's the short answer in laymans terms......no lengthy accountant answers,is i a loan or a debt

A loss happens if the club spends more than it receives in income. No form of investment by itself (either in return for shares or as a loan) affects the income or costs, save to say that a loan generally incurs interest which does count as expenditure in most cases. The only way you can reduce a loss is to either increase income or reduce expenditure (or a bit of both). Simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here