Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread of positives

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Compare it to the last time we were in the play offs. Despite the result we're a million times better than then.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Four years ago, more or less to the day, pitch invasion at Withdean to celebrate avoiding the drop.
Storming League One, and then the Championship, all the way up into the Premier League in that time-frame was a heavy lift.
It's been done but not that often.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Quite looking forward to Bournemouth away and maybe QPR too. Might get to see 'Arry, one of the managers who amuses me the most (even if I'm not convinced he's that good at managing).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have used all the paracetamols store in my medicine cupboard tonight they were taking up a lot of room !!

Goodbye everyone xxx

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
It hurts today but we are a club on the up, moving in the right direction. A great stadium that we can pretty much fill most weeks meaning that we can generate the money to carry on this journey upwards.
On the other hand, and by no means being derogatory to them, Palace could still be playing Championship football next year, but without Zaha and Murray for a large chunk of it. In a less than impressive stadium that they cant fill. This is probably their best chance for a fair few years.
I know who I would rather support.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Players and managers will come and go but we've now got a club with a 30k stadium that we fill every week in the second tier, all owned by a FAN.

The Championship is a brilliant league, perhaps the most exciting in Europe in terms of its competiveness and mixture of big and small clubs.

The Lancing project will be bearing fruit inside a couple of years.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This will sound odd, but seeing my 10 Year old son crying at full time made me feel proud that he cares so much. He'll be Brighton for life. We had a lovely cuddle and a chat about great things to come and that you need the lows to appreciate the highs.
Thanks also to the others present who gave him a pat on the back etc too.
He belongs with us and it made me feel I'd done a good job with his football rights of passage etc
By tomorrow I'm sure he'll be desperate for next season to start!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seeing as Brighton and Leicester miss out financially from it being in the Final or in the Premier League, we can take positive action by organising a third-place play-off match between our two sides over two legs. Could be a moneyspinner to fund our promotion push...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Palace do lose to Watford, all they'll have gained is an expensive day out at Wembley. Apart from that, it will have been for nothing.

And people will look at the league table and see that we finished above them for the second time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here