Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thread full of fans of AEK, Marseille and Ajax

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
....and the Chelsea 4-1 game, and both the Palace games, the Andone one and the Solly one.

Sadly I don't attend many games these days but the Wednesday game I was at and it was incredible

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Had a call from Arthur and Ethel in the ESU today. They've gone full ULTRA. Beryl has sourced a supply of party poppers and horns.

Unfortunately there was an A & E incident when Derek bought the wrong sort of poppers then mistook them for his eye drops.
Some Leeds fan at Jamie T gig in london the other day had some poppers - man alive I tell you - weird rush 😬

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ok perhaps not a fan park as such, but an allocated base for their fans to congregate throughout the day
Honestly, i don’t think any city in Europe will want to encourage fans to visit without tickets. It’s far more trouble than it’s worth. It would make great sense to have big screens in Brighton when Albion are away - especially if we reached the latter stages so the whole city can get involved, but the key point is that the match itself would be elsewhere.

There could well be some designated ‘away’ pubs though if that’s what you mean.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
European teams fans/ultras always seem to have a coordinated walk to the ground en-masse - I’m guessing Sussex police will allow this and put them all on their own train to the ground ? Bit like Palace game but on a larger scale ?
I also wonder if there are plans to set up a fan park for them to congregate ? Can’t see West Street spoons accommodating them all !

There's that organic Greek place in the open market. It's very good ???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ok perhaps not a fan park as such, but an allocated base for their fans to congregate throughout the day

Easy - Ajax will be in the red light district or the big square with the Irish pub on it

Marseille will be down in the port, with the big square / Hard Rock Cafe

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Some Leeds fan at Jamie T gig in london the other day had some poppers - man alive I tell you - weird rush 😬
Blimey - poppers, takes me back to days of afterparties high as a kite and poppers always making an appearance at some point 😵‍💫

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You wait until you do double barrel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here