Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Attachments

• immigrants...jpg
    immigrants...jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 334

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Nobody is condoning violent crime. What im saying is violent crime is committed by all nationalities. Of course theres not many foreigners in Romanian jails...who immigrates to Romania?? Im not condoning anything, but we live in a global society now..whether you like that, or not...its not going to change ... Italy has more than double the amount of foreigners in its jails than the UK, as does Germany, The Netherlands, Norway and Spain 3 times more, Belgium four times as many, as does Greece, France has 5% more...why are you saying... 'It is a more global world in the UK than it is for other countries that's for sure'

I know you are not condoning criminal acts, quite the opposite, you condemn them all regardless of where it was committed and the nationality of perpetrator or victim. That's fine with me; I understand clearly that your outlook is that you live in a "global world".

In contrast I only care about what happens in the UK and to its citizens in the UK. I really don't care what the rates of crime are outside the UK or how many foreign prisoners others countries have incarcerated. They are matters for other elected govts and their electorates to deal with. As I can only vote in UK elections I don't think we can live in a global world (as you would call it).

With an ever increasing trend of crime being committed in the UK by foreign nationals, I expect the UK Govt to take appropriate measures to protect its citizens.

You don't think the UK Govt should take any measures because crime happens everywhere in the global world anyway, and that we don't have that much crime perpetrated by foreign nationals compared with other countries.

It's that simple.......so no point continuing on a circular discussion, I am off your merry-go-round.

Jimmy Grimble

Immigants! I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears, I knew it was them.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I feel sorry for all the Polish, losing their jobs to the Romanians and Bulgarians coming into the UK.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Britain is full. Literally. Britain is literally full, by which I mean not actually full but full to the point where we cannot and must not let any more immigrants in.

How do I know that Britain is full? Anecdotal evidence. I’ve seen the occasional homeless person - usually white - and the only reason I can think of for their plight is that their homes are now filled with immigrants.

Not enough evidence for you? I also read that Britain was full in several newspapers and it frightens me, frankly. I am scared and bewildered. I know the liberal left among you will question the veracity of such stories, but the clue is in the name ‘newspapers’. Paper with news in it. News is something that happened recently or is happening now. It’s called logic. Ever heard of it?

In my mind I’ve created an arbitrary hierarchy for humanity, based on which lines on a map you were born within. Born on this piece of land? Great, welcome to the party. Born on another piece of land? Sorry, we’re full.

It irks me that after all the great things we have given the world - remember imperialism? - immigrants now want to come here and build a better life for themselves and their families. We cannot let this happen because of reasons.

The British way of life is being eroded. Things should go back to how they used to be. Anyone else remember my own specific childhood? That’s what I mean by the British way of life - a set of circumstances to which only I can relate. Sure, we had many more societal problems back then, but they’re not called the ‘good old days’ for no reason. Again, the clue is in the name.

I myself am what you would call ‘white British’ - i.e a direct descendant of native white people who have lived here since Biblical times, namely Adam and Eve who lived in the Garden of Eden (now known as the Eden Project in Cornwall). As a straight white Western male I feel that I have been subjugated for having these views. Just because I espouse xenophobic opinions and am xenophobic doesn’t make me a xenophobe.

Keep Britain British.

http://buff.ly/19AXJn6

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Right, it's Jan 3rd 2014 and I'm starting to wonder if it's actually been worth me standing in the front garden wrapped in my St George's flag and brandishing a pitch fork.

I'm cold and wet and non of the ****ers have turned up!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Britain is full. Literally. Britain is literally full, by which I mean not actually full but full to the point where we cannot and must not let any more immigrants in.

How do I know that Britain is full? Anecdotal evidence. I’ve seen the occasional homeless person - usually white - and the only reason I can think of for their plight is that their homes are now filled with immigrants.

Not enough evidence for you? I also read that Britain was full in several newspapers and it frightens me, frankly. I am scared and bewildered. I know the liberal left among you will question the veracity of such stories, but the clue is in the name ‘newspapers’. Paper with news in it. News is something that happened recently or is happening now. It’s called logic. Ever heard of it?

In my mind I’ve created an arbitrary hierarchy for humanity, based on which lines on a map you were born within. Born on this piece of land? Great, welcome to the party. Born on another piece of land? Sorry, we’re full.

It irks me that after all the great things we have given the world - remember imperialism? - immigrants now want to come here and build a better life for themselves and their families. We cannot let this happen because of reasons.

The British way of life is being eroded. Things should go back to how they used to be. Anyone else remember my own specific childhood? That’s what I mean by the British way of life - a set of circumstances to which only I can relate. Sure, we had many more societal problems back then, but they’re not called the ‘good old days’ for no reason. Again, the clue is in the name.

I myself am what you would call ‘white British’ - i.e a direct descendant of native white people who have lived here since Biblical times, namely Adam and Eve who lived in the Garden of Eden (now known as the Eden Project in Cornwall). As a straight white Western male I feel that I have been subjugated for having these views. Just because I espouse xenophobic opinions and am xenophobic doesn’t make me a xenophobe.

Keep Britain British.

http://buff.ly/19AXJn6

Ha.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why isn't everyone writing in Bulgarian or Foreign or something?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i pray to god sometimes woodingdean and brighton have a massive influx of migrants that totally alter the demographic and real pressure on resources school places doctors etc. i would LOVE it. it makes me vomit some of the smug rubbish i read on here. I am alright jack lets laugh at those who are genuinely affected by it. i am a much better and smarter person. thick chavs hahahaha.

this denial that this could put strain on peoples communities other than your own immediate ones, and there is not an issue, and even if there is if people were only smarter like you they would understand, is the ultimate in little englander snobbery. never mind all your daily mail reader rubbish, i find some of the utterly self absorbed attitudes on here a cigarette paper away from the pull up the ladder attitudes, combined with a glee in looking down on others, that would seem extreme for the very mid market papers that they claim to despise and be far above.

you would all be hammering the for sale signs in the front garden quicker than you can say 4 cans of tyskie pliz if it landed in brighton to the extent it has in other parts of the country.

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
i pray to god sometimes woodingdean and brighton have a massive influx of migrants that totally alter the demographic and real pressure on resources school places doctors etc. i would LOVE it. it makes me vomit some of the smug rubbish i read on here. I am alright jack lets laugh at those who are genuinely affected by it. i am a much better and smarter person. thick chavs hahahaha.

this denial that this could put strain on peoples communities other than your own immediate ones, and there is not an issue, and even if there is if people were only smarter like you they would understand, is the ultimate in little englander snobbery. never mind all your daily mail reader rubbish, i find some of the utterly self absorbed attitudes on here a cigarette paper away from the pull up the ladder attitudes, combined with a glee in looking down on others, that would seem extreme for the very mid market papers that they claim to despise and be far above.

you would all be hammering the for sale signs in the front garden quicker than you can say 4 cans of tyskie pliz if it landed in brighton to the extent it has in other parts of the country.

I am sure that Woodingdean would benefit from cultural diversification as has for example Sheffield .

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/15/sheffield-page-hall-roma-slovakia-immigration

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Non prejudicial comment:

We interviewed a Rumanian candidate yesterday who has been living in the UK for two years working on the black and now wants to be employed through the tax system. Some of those who want to come to the UK, are already here.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Non prejudicual comment:

Interviewed a Rumanian candidate yesterday who has been living in the UK for two years working on the black and now wants to be employed through the tax system.

if he can spell Romanian and prejudicial he could well be a shoe in for your job, be careful.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
if he can spell Romanian and prejudicial he could well be a shoe in for your job, be careful.

And if he knew that the correct expression was "shoo-in" not "shoe in", he'd be MD of the company in a couple of years. I expect that's in lesson 1, English for immigrants.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I spent a fair amount of time over New Year visiting a family member in hospital and noticed that most of the patients and staff in the ward were not British.

OK the NHS has a long history of having a diverse workforce and it is no surprise to be treated by for example a doctor with an Asian background. But the diversity of the staff seemed far more prominent than I recall in the past. The British members of staff were in a minority, which made me wonder why? There seemed to be a lot of eastern European and Portuguese nurses. By the way I also noted how hard they were working, how professional and caring they were toward the patients, so I have no problem with the quality of their work.

Secondly it was noticeable how many foreign patients were on the ward. It almost felt like being in a foreign country.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hey, guys, just thought I'd let you know that I've found some good video clips for learning Bulgarian and Romanian:

You too, The Spanish.

You have not been charged for this service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports