Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

D

Deleted User X18H

Yeah I saw Raddish Stan The Kitchen Chef going along for an interview . He was going through his routine with the ' Alf' Grey bloke in Hills. They got a red alert ERnest was on his way, as his trike trundled along Blatchington Road.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
More Poles leave the country each year than come here. The Romanians/Bulgarians will take their place and, in 10 years or so, more of them will leave than come.
The only noticeable difference for me is that the aesthetic appeal of women in the UK will improve :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There is only one destiation where these peolpe are heading and that is the wealthier countries in the EU including us, with possibly the UK being one of the top destinations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...tain-after-Bulgarian-restrictions-lifted.html

I am not convinced. The UK isn't a popular destination for EU members; according to the government China tops the table for the number of new immigrants to the UK, followed by India, Poland, the US and Australia.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't see any of them

bordersbooks.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
More Poles leave the country each year than come here. The Romanians/Bulgarians will take their place and, in 10 years or so, more of them will leave than come.
The only noticeable difference for me is that the aesthetic appeal of women in the UK will improve :smile:

I've noticed locally that probably half the Poles , Latvians , Estonians and Lithuanians that came over to do factory work have stayed for 6 or 7 years and then returned home. The "Polish" foods section in Asda used to take up half an aisle but has now shrunk to 3 bays.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I've noticed locally that probably half the Poles , Latvians , Estonians and Lithuanians that came over to do factory work have stayed for 6 or 7 years and then returned home. The "Polish" foods section in Asda used to take up half an aisle but has now shrunk to 3 bays.

Seems we are singing from the same hymn sheet.
I think the word has spread that things aren't actually any better over here than at home. Quite honestly, I'd rather live in Poland but finding a job may be a challenge.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

They have all gone to Waitrose for a free drink.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

See what you mean just seen a picture of Valentina Pelinel, who is Romanian :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could be an interesting "Welcome to the UK " for those on the Channel ferries today.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

They have all gone to Waitrose for a free drink.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You're not wrong. Like most ex Soviet countries, the women of Romania are particularly stunning.

I'm with Ali G on immigration, let all the fit ones in and send back the munters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here