Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Two lads shot dead in Florida......

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I genuinely find this a terribly sad indictment on our society, no doubt someone will be along to remind me how refreshing it is that we are such a freethinking nation to be able to express these views.

Because I don't think a soldier getting killed is MORE deserving of our sympathy than two lads getting shot on holiday? Or a fireman who is burned alive? Honestly bushy you do come out with some right crap occasionally. Quite ironic coming from a self confessed racist as well.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The totally different era also involved boarding armed pirate ships, evacuations from war zones etc etc.
Being rammed by Icelandic gunboats in waters that involve a survival rate of 3 minutes is no laughing matter either,
You didnt mention boarding "armed pirate ships" when you originally tried to tell me how tough you had it in the navy, wouldnt be trying to "enhance" things a little would you ? how many sailors died in the cod wars by the way ?

Because I don't think a soldier getting killed is MORE deserving of our sympathy than two lads getting shot on holiday? Or a fireman who is burned alive? Honestly bushy you do come out with some right crap occasionally. Quite ironic coming from a self confessed racist as well.

Do you think a thread saying Barnes couldn't score in a brothel is more crap than say Bushy's responses in this thread and do you think that pots should go around calling kettles black?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You didnt mention boarding "armed pirate ships" when you originally tried to tell me how tough you had it in the navy, wouldnt be trying to "enhance" things a little would you ? how many sailors died in the cod wars by the way ?

But at the end of the day all that matter is that he was 'serving his country' bushy? Or does it only count when you say so? :rolleyes:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Did you want the complete rundown of the career of a member of the Royal Navy during a five year period?
I can also tell you about chasing IRA arms shipments, being sent to the evacuation of DaNang (thankfully not used in the end).

and feel free to point out ANYWHERE, where ive said I had it tough in the Navy?....please......
No need to starting getting nasty because youre looking, as somebody rightly said earlier, a bit of a tit.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i suspect they thought they could jog along into the ghetto and pick up a couple of fiddy dollar bags .....at 3a.m .... righty ho , must have asked the wrong guy. I'm with bushy on this , soldiers serving abroad have been placed there by the forces and are carrying out their duty , two fully grown men mincing through an area such as is described in the report at 3 a.m are asking for grief. End of.:mexican:

Did you want the complete rundown of the career of a member of the Royal Navy during a five year period?
I can also tell you about chasing IRA arms shipments, being sent to the evacuation of DaNang (thankfully not used in the end).

and feel free to point out ANYWHERE, where ive said I had it tough in the Navy?....please......
No need to starting getting nasty because youre looking, as somebody rightly said earlier, a bit of a tit.

uncle-albert-2585.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hail the Afghan shepherd killers. Keeping the Taliban off British streets!!

Hail the heroic loss of lives of British soldiers fighting an American war.

Hail the civilians who would have to defend Britain in the event of war, because British troops are involved in actions across the globe that have feck all to do with Britain.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
i suspect they thought they could jog along into the ghetto and pick up a couple of fiddy dollar bags .....at 3a.m .... righty ho , must have asked the wrong guy. I'm with bushy on this , soldiers serving abroad have been placed there by the forces and are carrying out their duty , two fully grown men mincing through an area such as is described in the report at 3 a.m are asking for grief. End of.:mexican:

So the soldiers are not 'asking for grief' in exactly the same way by signing up to the military?

Hail the Afghan shepherd killers. Keeping the Taliban off British streets!!

Hail the heroic loss of lives of British soldiers fighting an American war.

Hail the civilians who would have to defend Britain in the event of war, because British troops are involved in actions across the globe that have feck all to do with Britain.

I think you need to cut the last line into 2 separate lines and mention Adkins and that would be a corking chant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here