Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those of us not born in Sussex.....

Born in Leeds, lived in London, Newport and Birmingham, before coming to Brighton. I've now lived most of my life in Firle, but it was almost six years after arriving in Sussex before I went to my first game at the Goldstone.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Born in Maidstone (hey, at least it wasn't Gillingham) but moved to Sussex at approximately 4 years of age & never consider myself to be anything else but of Sussex origin.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Born in Northampton, lived most of my childhood in the Palace catchment area... moved to Brighton at ten and was then converted by Peter Ward.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm Australian, born and raised not far from the southern beaches in Sydney. My home is now Sussex but only relatively recently (2002), I love it here and have no intention of moving.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Born in yorkshire some 53 years ago. Lived in Yorkshire for only about 7 years and have lived in Brighton/hove since 1974. But I was born a Yorkshireman and will die a Yorkshireman.

Simples

Dandyman

In London village.
Ok i know very little about london I was born in chase farm hospital, enfield. And grew up in wood green until 2, then brighton.

Wood Green is about a mile up the road from where I now live.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Born in Crowborough hospital in the same room as ,35 years later, my eldest daughter. We both take great pleasure in telling my wife that as she was born in Kent, we are naturally superior to her.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Born in Surrey.

Lived for 40+ years in Sussex also had two sussex youngsters who both know the seagull chant and soon to know 'Sussex by the sea'.

I consider myself Sussex born and bred.

Surrey is shite.

Dinna cross back across the borrrrder laddie.

I'm still Surrey man. And still with a big fringe on top unlike all you Sussex follicly-challenged chalkies.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
was stolen from us in the first place, The Pantiles used to be in Sussex............

if you want i could at short notice, gather a rag tag bag of mercinaries and liberators overnight, them BAM!! occupy the pantiles!! The mocha atti won't know what the f**k was going on!:lol:

God gives all men all earth to love,
But since man’s heart is small,
Ordains for each one spot shall prove
Beloved over all.
Each to his choice, and I rejoice
The lot has fallen to me
In a fair ground—in a fair ground—
Yea, Sussex by the sea!
(Rudyard Kipling - an adopted son of Sussex)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
God gives all men all earth to love,
But since man’s heart is small,
Ordains for each one spot shall prove
Beloved over all.
Each to his choice, and I rejoice
The lot has fallen to me
In a fair ground—in a fair ground—
Yea, Sussex by the sea!
(Rudyard Kipling - an adopted son of Sussex)

Love this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here