Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Thomas Kemp Tower RSCH

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Finally had my op for repair to my Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm on Tuesday. I was lucky to sneak in between various strikes. All went according to plan and I have a follow up appointment in about 6 weeks. Now back home feeling a great deal of relief.
What an extraordinary place the RSCH is. An absolute maze. Even a young doctor we asked for directions got it wrong!
Anyway, pleased to be home and looking forward to rejoining the human race!
PS Didn’t have any trouble with taxis, the drivers were excellent and most helpful despite a degree of harassment from the ‘parking geezers’ on site when leaving.
Delighted it all went well and you’re home 😀

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Finally had my op for repair to my Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm on Tuesday. I was lucky to sneak in between various strikes. All went according to plan and I have a follow up appointment in about 6 weeks. Now back home feeling a great deal of relief.
What an extraordinary place the RSCH is. An absolute maze. Even a young doctor we asked for directions got it wrong!
Anyway, pleased to be home and looking forward to rejoining the human race!
PS Didn’t have any trouble with taxis, the drivers were excellent and most helpful despite a degree of harassment from the ‘parking geezers’ on site when leaving.
I bet you're glad it's done now. Take it easy and welcome back.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Thanks for all your kind messages and likes.
It is my 75th birthday tomorrow and getting the op finally done was the best of presents.😁👍

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Happy birthday for tomorrow and happy repaired Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here