Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thomas Hitzlesperger

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Warren was in fine form on Saturday. Still calling El-Abd - Hal-Hab. And he got a bit confused by Sone Aluko for Hull - kept saying that it was Amos (their keeper) who was out on the wing.

I do love Warren.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Warren was in fine form on Saturday. Still calling El-Abd - Hal-Hab. And he got a bit confused by Sone Aluko for Hull - kept saying that it was Amos (their keeper) who was out on the wing.

I do love Warren.

I know he's had his issues but he's an awful commentator.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Your Mum is seeing Warren Aspinall, and I claim my five pounds.

:)
If you ever met The Ritchieman, you would realise quite quickly that he is the intellectual inferior of Warren Aspinall. And that is something you could probably only say of about 776 people in the UK.
The Ritchieman is most famed in my mind for two incidents Albion-related.
1 - in the 80-people-long queue for a ticket to London for 91 play-off final and releasing a barbaric and unnameable bumstench that caused almost the entire station to want to violently puke and him to roll on the ground with guilty laughter.
2 - having some sort of a spasm at Withdean whilst drinking a strawberry milkshake, causing him to poor half a bottle of the pink sweet Yazoo all over his own hairy face, droplets of the goo dangling from his schnozzle and beefy tache for moments as he tried to come to terms with what had just happened.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The striker and a CB are the only likely signings in next few weeks in my opinion

which is a shame, as with the different kind of striker (if we get him), and all the quality additions we've already made, it still leaves Gary Dicker....... A great league 1 player but an average championship player who can't run and is a big defensive weak link in the midfield, which is often where games are won and lost.

Replace him as well with a better quality midfielder and we'd have a real good chance this season.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd love to see Der Hammer at The Albion, if only for his marvelous German-Brummie accent.

Das ist Boston' Bab ja. Safe man, safe. :clap:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
one hell of a shot
could do a job
how old is he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here