Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thomas Hitzlesperger

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Thomas Hitzlsperger

Apparently he's now back in Europe after spending the last few weeks training with San Jose Earthquakes while on holiday in California. Looking to find a club in England.

I know it's been rumoured on here before, but now that Gus has said Vincelot, Harley and Sparrow may be on the way out I expect we'll bring in another midfielder to compete with Dicker, Crofts and Bridcutt.

Wouldn't be suprised if he comes in, as long as Gus manages to ship some of the aforementioned players out.

This is no inside info, just a hunch.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The striker and a CB are the only likely signings in next few weeks in my opinion

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Another player with a name that people are going to have to learn to spell. It's Hitzlsperger.

Peole have been struggling with Vicente for over a year now. Lets get him and Kuszczak right first before learning to spell players who haven't signed!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Peole have been struggling with Vicente for over a year now. Lets get him and Kuszczak right first before learning to spell players who haven't signed!

People struggled not to put an "s" on the end of Chris Wood, ffs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Glen Murray

"Nicky Foster" was more of a heard one than a written one, actually. Couldn't believe the amount of people I'd hear referring to some chap called "Foster" when discussing the game afterwards in the bus queue.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My mum's boyfriend, The Ritchieman, can't pronounce any player's name. If i missed a game or two in the old days i'd have reports on a brilliant defensive display by Stuart Tock, Ian Chaplin, Paul McCartney and Steven Mules. I would spend about 20 minutes trying to work some of them out and getting angrier and angrier as he spoke. He has a moustache too, making him even more like Officer Crabtree, but without the natural wit or elegance.

OfficerCrabtree250.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My mum's boyfriend, The Ritchieman, can't pronounce any player's name. If i missed a game or two in the old days i'd have reports on a brilliant defensive display by Stuart Tock, Ian Chaplin, Paul McCartney and Steven Mules. I would spend about 20 minutes trying to work some of them out and getting angrier and angrier as he spoke.

Your Mum is seeing Warren Aspinall, and I claim my five pounds.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
The club doctor was with him before the Olympics so if we was going to sign I guess it would of been back then.

Doesn't seem very likely given TH's injury record. Sadly he is another Owen Hargreaves. Maybe the Doc told him to go away and get himself fit and come back in a month or so for another evaluation. I dont think any club will just take a punt on Hitzelspurger without thoroughly assessing his fitness. But would be an interesting signing and probably good value on a pay per game basis but only if we can be certain of getting 20+ games out of him. Would be worth seeing one of his trademark shots break the goalnet at The Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here