Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This Webster experiment ends jan 1st !!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
People definitely watch football with a preconceived idea of a 'weak link'. They'll have an idea of who it is in their minds, and they will not register anything good they do, only errors. Stephens, Webster, Potter at the moment. They'll be a lot of fans watching the next games not seeing a single positive moment these players contribute, the moment they make a mistake though...

I’d add Propper to that lot ...but i do think Potter has played rather well :whistle:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The really worrying thing of course is Potter's conspicuous inability to see what many on NSC can see so clearly. and in spite of all the advice (some of it from people who have been watching Brighton since he was in short trousers) he blithely goes on picking Webster week after week. It's all very well relying on stats like the one that shows we've conceded the least number of goals (along with B'mth) in the bottom half of the PL table, but we all know how rubbish stats are.......
Very worrying times indeed.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The really worrying thing of course is Potter's conspicuous inability to see what many on NSC can see so clearly. and in spite of all the advice (some of it from people who have been watching Brighton since he was in short trousers) he blithely goes on picking Webster week after week. It's all very well relying on stats like the one that shows we've conceded the least number of goals (along with B'mth) in the bottom half of the PL table, but we all know how rubbish stats are.......

:lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Fewest.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Least.

....or lowest if you want a viable alternative.

It’s not least. Least is when you’re referring to something uncountable, such as a volume. For example: I’ve got the least beer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It’s not least. Least is when you’re referring to something uncountable, such as a volume. For example: I’ve got the least beer.

Volume can be counted. That's what units of measure are for. Least is perfectly appropriate to use with number. Anyway, I don't suppose you will stop arguing, so I'm out.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Volume can be counted. That's what units of measure are for. Least is perfectly appropriate to use with number. Anyway, I don't suppose you will stop arguing, so I'm out.

Why don't you just accept you're wrong? Least is not appropriate when using with something that can be counted, such as goals.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
20 Million.

giphy.gif

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Awful, can’t read the game,out of position,and has **** all presence

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I called this at Chelsea away. I do like being right. He must, MUST be dropped.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many more goals will Webster be responsible for before Potter realizes what many have said fopr months that Webster is not good enough for the Premier and come to think of it neither is Potter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here