Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This story just shows what a mess our welfare state is in.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
like a chocolate/milk chocolate* finger in a pringles tube

*delete as appropriate

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Poor old bloke next door ended up in a nursing home. House was sold to start paying for his care after his savings where exhausted. I think about all the years he had paid tax on his earnings, absolutely fing disgusting.
Unfortunately he passed away just before xmas, but this is exactly why this system needs sorting. I'm glad she is thinking of not taking the house because it takes fing piss.

How do you feel about old people who have never saved a penny in their lives and then go into long term care ? Costs around £700 per week, to us tax payers. We all seem to have a bit more compassion in this instance.

I would support child benefit being phased out completely for more than two children, but you have to remember two things.

1 It isn't the children's fault it is the parents.
2 It costs a hell of a lot more to take kids into care, if they are being neglected.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
She annoys me less, than the multi millionaires avoiding paying billions in tax every year. Her house is an insignificance compared to that. Oh, and of course the same multi millionaires get their tax break shortly. Jobs for the boys.

I agree it's frustrating that many multi millionaires avoid paying certain taxes, but generally these guys provide employment opportunities and contribute to society. They tend to put more in that they take out.

But what does this fat mess do? Bangs out kids and expects to be paid for it. Her and her type annoy me greatly.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I agree it's frustrating that many multi millionaires avoid paying certain taxes, but generally these guys provide employment opportunities and contribute to society. They tend to put more in that they take out.

But what does this fat mess do? Bangs out kids and expects to be paid for it. Her and her type annoy me greatly.

She has no real impact on me whatsoever (unless she moved in next door).

Right now, my own personal financial position, my planning for the future, the finances of my children's future has been totally impacted on by multi millionaire bankers, their hedge funds, their financial gambling, which frankly contribute the square root of f*** all to society.

Put in more than they take out.......really, I mean really ???

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Right now, my own personal financial position, my planning for the future, the finances of my children's future has been totally impacted on by multi millionaire bankers, their hedge funds, their financial gambling, which frankly contribute the square root of f*** all to society.

Exactly, don't think it is her fault that peoples pensions they've saved and worked for are worth f*** all now

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Can you just let us know which type of multi millionaire bankers , trading what instruments , and which type of hedge funds and their gambling impacted on your financial planning and future, and how exactly they did it ? Or are you generalising ?

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, don't think it is her fault that peoples pensions they've saved and worked for are worth f*** all now
No , speak to Gordon Brown and his raid on ACT about that.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
She really is the epitomy of success.

She's got a family, big house and lots of free time. If you weren't slightly jealous of her you wouldn't have started a thread.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
She was on 5 live yesterday. Came across as a reasonable sort. Denied demanding anything, was setting herself up in business til she got cancer. Series of bad choices. Non story.

Think about yourselves rather than pointing fingers eh?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Can you just let us know which type of multi millionaire bankers , trading what instruments , and which type of hedge funds and their gambling impacted on your financial planning and future, and how exactly they did it ? Or are you generalising ?

- - - Updated - - -

No , speak to Gordon Brown and his raid on ACT about that.

Both these

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How the f*** do you end up with 11 kids anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

How the f*** do you end up with 11 kids anyway?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's f***ing stupid that she has that many. Why the f*** do you need 11 kids for?

Maybe she has a cunning plan to win the premier league with a team of 11 players which she has personally banged out.

Stranger things have happened. Like the fact the total shitter has been shagged 11 times.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here