Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This idiot pledges £100 to save Falmer

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Just typing "Falmer Village" into Google to see what I could find, and look at one of the searches it came up with

www.pledgebank.com/SaveFalmer

not alot of people giving money to the cause :lolol:

Feel free to add your comments in the "Add comments box in the bottom right corner"

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
"Personally I have no interest in football or Falmer Village and its problems, however, I am very concerned to support those who are trying to combat the excessive power whielded by big business,"

Please please please let me call him a !!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
'Anything wrong with this pledge? Tell us!'

Oh I can think of some comments for him!

:angry: :angry: :salute: :censored: :censored:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Drumstick said:
'Anything wrong with this pledge? Tell us!'

Oh I can think of some comments for him!

:angry: :angry: :salute: :censored: :censored:

Like the small matter that he not only talks out of his arse but he also writes with his penis.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Wouldn't bother, he's only managed to get 2 people to sign up over the last 3 weeks and the pledge thing ends on 2nd Dec which is this Friday.

Don't think he's going to find 97 other local people in that, depending of course what the definition of local is.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
"Personally I have no interest in football or Falmer Village and its problems, however, I am very concerned to support those who are trying to combat the excessive power whielded by big business,"

Please please please let me call him a !!!!

I couldn't resist reporting his post:

"This chap seems confused, he is concerned to support those trying to combat the excessive power whielded by vocal and organised minorities, yet he is backing the vocal minority opposed to there being a new stadium in the deprived Moulsecombe ward."

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Is this one a joke? ???

We can't have these nasty football fans getting their way can we! They are the slime of society and disturbances and violence follows them around wherever they go. Outrageous that John Prescott hs got into bed with them! Falmer is an exceptionally beautiful area. I work at the exquisitely designed Southern Water house. Nestled amongst the trend breaking 60s porter cabins a.k.a. Brighton University, sandwiched between the railway and A27 snaking their way majestically through the heartland of Sussex.

Happy Birthday Roz, btw :wave:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
eastlondonseagull said:
Is this one a joke? ???

We can't have these nasty football fans getting their way can we! They are the slime of society and disturbances and violence follows them around wherever they go. Outrageous that John Prescott hs got into bed with them! Falmer is an exceptionally beautiful area. I work at the exquisitely designed Southern Water house. Nestled amongst the trend breaking 60s porter cabins a.k.a. Brighton University, sandwiched between the railway and A27 snaking their way majestically through the heartland of Sussex.

Er, yes, read it again, and it must be. On their front page as well, the idiots :lolol:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
bhaexpress said:
Like the small matter that he not only talks out of his arse but he also writes with his penis.

:lolol: quality reading

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here