Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think we looked quality today

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
The reading fans were dire. Every single decible in that ground was coming from the away end. Great performance from the lads on and off the pitch.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
? Did you see Barnes' volley? Greer's header? Barnes' effort just in front of goal? On another day any of those would go in, and you couldn't ask for better finishes. If you want, you can have a go at Ward & Calde for their errant finishing, but they're fullbacks.. We took the game to Reading today and deserved a win. We controlled possession, created clear cut chances and took most of those chances well. That's all you can do. If a defender makes a great block or the keeper makes a great save, then that's football.

I see nothing negative from today's performance, other than Ulloa's red card.

All good efforts, don't forget Crofts low header early in the first half that just shaved the post!
thought he and Andrews were immense in midfield today.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Really good performance and going to be a slow burner of a season but as players come back think we will go from strength to strength this season

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Good solid performance, would have taken a point before the game.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I know, fancy looking for factual evidence in an argument, rather than relying on ill-informed rubbish to try and support an already-formed opinion. :rolleyes:

I just guessed, didn't think anyone would have so little to do than just try and out do someone...........:smile:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We smashed them around the park for 75-80 minutes of the game easily.
If Ulloa hadn't gone it would have been 3-4 nil or more I think !

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
? Did you see Barnes' volley? Greer's header? Barnes' effort just in front of goal? On another day any of those would go in, and you couldn't ask for better finishes. If you want, you can have a go at Ward & Calde for their errant finishing, but they're fullbacks.. We took the game to Reading today and deserved a win. We controlled possession, created clear cut chances and took most of those chances well. That's all you can do. If a defender makes a great block or the keeper makes a great save, then that's football.

I see nothing negative from today's performance, other than Ulloa's red card.

Spot on

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A decent performance all things considered , in this division all it takes is a small error or plain bad luck and you're 1 nil down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have to confess to starting to worry when Bridge came on, he really is quality.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Our game was far superior to the rubbish hoofball on now Shampton v W ham

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not really, but Brighton have been all fur coat but no knickers for a couple of seasons. Time the staff decided they have not played well until the actually start scoring goals and taking chances

You mean one of the best sides in the Championship and the best we've seen since the early 80's?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here