Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think the Mrs has gone Asexual

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
LOL LOL kids shouldn't make any difference!!! Tiredness might if you have a new born - this is why you need to get your kids into regular bed time routines in their own beds!!!! So that in the evening you have time together!!!

I think our kids would howl with laughter if we tried 'bedtime routines'! They are all senior school age though...you can't just pack them off to bed once they are teenagers and you can't pack yourselves off to bed early either without being bombarded with teenage jokes, derision and them knocking on the door for a laugh!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I think ladies and gentleman.

THERE IS A SIMPLE ANSWER TO THIS

The o/p had an ongoing thread where he was going to turn £1000 pounds into much more day by day to cover his christmas presents. However, the thread went very quiet. I think the o/p is to blame and is just a very bad husband and got his partner nothing for christmas.

Then she finds out last week that the new ipad she got is in fact stolen. Its your own fault sir. And your willy will not be getting wet for a long time still

:moo:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I think our kids would howl with laughter if we tried 'bedtime routines'! They are all senior school age though...you can't just pack them off to bed once they are teenagers and you can't pack yourselves off to bed early either without being bombarded with teenage jokes, derision and them knocking on the door for a laugh!

I have a 7 year old and a 17 year old but he knows better than to knock my bedroom door for a laugh!!! He's probably reading this post through opened fingers thinking - too much information!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have a 7 year old and a 17 year old but he knows better than to knock my bedroom door for a laugh!!! He's probably reading this post through opened fingers thinking - too much information!!

The best thing you can do to improve your sex life is to buy a jar of Vaseline............. Smear it on the outside door knob to stop the sods getting in !

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
she always seemed fine to me :)

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I think ladies and gentleman.

THERE IS A SIMPLE ANSWER TO THIS

The o/p had an ongoing thread where he was going to turn £1000 pounds into much more day by day to cover his christmas presents. However, the thread went very quiet. I think the o/p is to blame and is just a very bad husband and got his partner nothing for christmas.

Then she finds out last week that the new ipad she got is in fact stolen. Its your own fault sir. And your willy will not be getting wet for a long time still

:moo:

Oh that made me laugh, i didn't complete as i had a few issues but i still made a profit, and the mrs got a nice pearl necklace for xmas, i thank you.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Any feedback on this one pseudo?

Did you have a dip or are you still skating around the frozen pond?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here