Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think the Mrs has gone Asexual

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Maybe you're becoming too boring and predictable.
Do something crazy on the spur of the moment. Take her away somewhere. Tomorrow morning say "Right were going away today. North Wales is nice this time of year"

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Do something crazy on the spur of the moment. Take her away somewhere. Tomorrow morning say "Right were going away today. North Wales is nice this time of year"

Can I give you my hubby's number you can call him up and give him this advice!!!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
All those facepalms at NMH's suggestion demonstrates to me that there seems to be a lot of naivety about women's sexual fantasies on here. I have a proper hardback reference book where rape features in a list of the top nine sexual fantasies that women have.

Do tell us the other eight then!!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Thanks......I rang the number you PMd me and got through to Brighton Police Station....they have never heard of Lady Gull or indeed hitony...in fact they dont know of a Lady Gulls hubby either!!!! Thanks!!

LOL sucker!!! - that must be in the top nine surely!!! LOLOLOL

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All those facepalms at NMH's suggestion demonstrates to me that there seems to be a lot of naivety about women's sexual fantasies on here. I have a proper hardback reference book where rape features in a list of the top nine sexual fantasies that women have.

Tough, it has been removed.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
A few drops of Brut 33 around the old scrotal region just before bedtime usually does the trick. Rather than ducking her head under, my advice would be to discreetly waft the duvet to get her going. Most women can't resist this, asexual or not

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

She will probably make him take his wellies:sheep:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have some films involving a Cleveland Steamer and Belgian Biscuits, if that doesn't get her motor running nothing will.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Wait for full moon, fill her up on mussels, asparagus, chocolate, garlic and chillies (in that order), washed down with some ordinary household Vimto, lay back and let her mount you vigorously there and then like an erotic vulture

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here