Things you should NEVER EVER do!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Disagree with or contradict any one who joined NSC in 2005 or earlier

Quite right.

I would add, pick your nose carelessly during the winter months It won't heal till June at the earliest.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
in a drunken state, push an old railway sleeper down an abandoned tin mine late at night in Cornwall, just to see how deep it is...There may well be a goat tethered to it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Leave a voicemail for your girlfriend whose waiting at home when you are in the pub because you want to stay with your mates and talk about the women you have done up the wrongle. Then forget to hang up and lob your phone on the table unwittingly leaving a 3 minute message for your girlfriend detailing how many women you have done up the wrongle.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Leave a voicemail for your girlfriend whose waiting at home when you are in the pub because you want to stay with your mates and talk about the men who have done you up the wrongle. Then forget to hang up and lob your phone on the table unwittingly leaving a 3 minute message for your girlfriend detailing how many men have done you up the wrongle.

There edited it for you Nibble

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Attempt to pick dog's mess out of the soles of your shoes using a spindly tree stick. It will inevitably snap and project poo into your eye or mouth if it is open at the time. Also, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, your hands will always smell of poo afterwards.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Never ever use the line..... "babe I'm so sorry, I was so drunk, I even had too fold it in"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here