Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Things you have learnt fron NSC since becoming a member..........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
All that. All that! Yet nothing about Will Packham?

Have we all, in fact, leant nothing?

Ssshhh, Bry! I hoped everyone would've forgotten that by now... :blush: :dunce:

On reflection with so many of us old-timers on here, that was never likely to happen. :smile:

The best bit was the late, great Lord B presenting me with a framed copy of the thread autographed by Michel Kuipers. :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
I LEARNED not to vote for Brexit.

The political parties were telling us nothing, those on here behind leaving were telling me all I needed to know!

It's disrespectful to reply to a poster without punctuating or proof reading your post. :rolleyes:

I have unblocked you, btw, because people tell me you're a lovely bloke. I look forward to your collegiate whimsy.

Well that's one thing I've learnt H
Regards
DF

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
- People can’t discuss politics without getting cross and abusive.

- People say things on a forum they’d never say on a pub to your face.

- It rarely snows in Sussex.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Not so much learnt as had confirmed:
There’s nowt as queer as folk.
One man’s (or woman’s) meat is another man’s poison.
Some people don’t have the sense they were born with.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I’ve learnt that some people stay seated on the loo to do the paper work whilst others stand up. I never even knew that was a thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
That inexplicably there are so many lefties on the political threads who never lie, never have anything on the side, never do anything that could be lablled as hypocritical, and always tell the truth . .

I think that you will find your comment is as inaccurate as the government's claims to have Covid under control - and they're the cronies who are running the country - or had you forgotten?

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
- Football is really a crap sport with no moral values and too much money.
- Never spill your guts on here. It isn't worth it with the repercussions.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
fancy that.PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This passed me by.

DF.PNG

What?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
That you can be quite innocently having what you think as a calm and measured discussion then someone jumps in and gives you a good kicking .

It's why I very rarely post on here and when I do I regret it.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Of course you're wrong as a font is a type face whereas fount is a spring, fountain or tap such as beer fount. I have corrected so many people in my job of the correct meaning.

Font: a receptacle for various liquids / for baptismal water / for Holy Water

So could a font also be considered something that one dips into to gain info/knowledge??

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It reminds me of a youth club pub, you know the one that you frequently went to as an 17-18 yr old. The clientele consisted of a few level headed decent folk, the majority loud mouth dickheads whom after a few pints want to take on the world.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It reminds me of a youth club pub, you know the one that you frequently went to as an 17-18 yr old. The clientele consisted of a few level headed decent folk, the majority loud mouth dickheads whom after a few pints want to take on the world.

Yeah but over in my corner, I'm discussing why 'In the Land of Grey and Pink' is the greatest prog album of all time, whilst putting together a coherent screenplay for the Silmarillion. It might get heated when we try to decide whether Ian Livingstone was the best of the adventure book authors... (he was btw), I give you Island of the Lizard King etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here