Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that you eat or drink at Christmas... but never at any other time of the year

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I will have my annual Terry Chocolate Orange this year. Never at any other time of the year. And I love them. Perhaps my new years resolution should be to eat more of them.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Chocolate.

Seems rude not to when there's so much around and it's offered, but I can take it or leave it :shrug:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bread Sauce.
Roasted Parsnips.

I really like both, and look forward to them so much that it would seem sacrilege to have them before or after Christmas.

Parsnips are a staple Winter Veg so have them for months on end but Bread Sauce is definitely a Christmas only 'side', cant imagine eating it at any other time of year...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
100 times more food than normal

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Jam rolly polly.

Baileys.

S

smileyweb

Marzipan. Always get a block of it on Christmas morning. Family tradition, after eating loads as a kid whenever my mum was making our Christmas cake - and eat at last half of it before lunch. Used to be able to inhale the whole lot, in the morning, but age has caught up with me... ��

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Christmas Pudding
Mince Pies

Though in April this year I ate those that I'd bought for Xmas '13 - they were still OK.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Turkey
Cheesy footballs
Dates
Pickled walnuts
Chestnut stuffing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here