Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that really hurt...

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
1. Shutting your fingers in the HINGES of a door. :cry:

2. Trusting and loving someone who you were believed was going to take you up to the Premier league and thought cared about your club but turned out to be an egotisical piece of :shit: and a bit of a :tosser:, only wanting to jump ship just before one of the most important games in the clubs history. And after failing that, he has the nerve to say in public that he dosn't want to be here, and when we do let him go he appeals :)drama:) and the club and him start fighting a war, tarnishing our reputation and preventing pre-season preperations. That hurts a lot...

I'm not bitter...

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Flying off your pushbike on the cycle path at about 20mph, landing on your helmet.
And your leg.
Helmet fine (proper skater job)
Leg broken.
Then having the cast taken off early for your stepdaughter's wedding, dancing and drinking too much, leg up in the air with ice on it, bloody hard to walk, missing the match, posting on here listening to Leeds game on radio while wife tells you 'I told you so!'
OW.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Flying off your pushbike on the cycle path at about 20mph, landing on your helmet.
And your leg.
Helmet fine (proper skater job)
Leg broken.
Then having the cast taken off early for your stepdaughter's wedding, dancing and drinking too much, leg up in the air with ice on it, bloody hard to walk, missing the match, posting on here listening to Leeds game on radio while wife tells you 'I told you so!'
OW.

hope you feel better soon, sorry did have a snigger at the landing on your helmet bit.:lol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've got that soon :(

Can it be as painful as the stomach cramps after doc pushes air inside when looking up there with a camera? I've never experienced pain like it ever, and equally never experienced such relief when the air (finally) escaped, sounded like I was going to put a crack in the pan :eek:

Too much information Si:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1. stubbing your toe on a dumbell when drunkenly stumbling across your bedroom

2. getting it on with a girl, she's bouncing enthusiasticly she goes over the top bounces out and then stubs your piece on her pelvic bone.

3. getting too enthusiastic on astro turf and going for a sliding tackle….astro burn…will be getting you for weeks.

4. getting your fingers caught in a door.

5. getting a full on kick to the shin.

6. getting whipped with a towel on the tip of your bell.

:nono:

2. This may mean it is too small. Mandingo does not have an issue with this. LOL !

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I could post a picture as to why I had a camera up my arse twice in 5 days........ Now that would be too much information :D

Please not, just going out for dinner! Had the camera down the throat a few times and that was pretty bad, but im not going to imagine what you had.
hope you are ok mate. regards P

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A spontaneous tension pneumothorax, or in layman's terms, your lung suddenly collapsing.

Bloody scary and painful.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Please not, just going out for dinner! Had the camera down the throat a few times and that was pretty bad, but im not going to imagine what you had.
hope you are ok mate. regards P

Nope, still no idea who you are!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In the winter - I get a little nick in the skin on my thumb, just above the top corner of my thumbnail. Pound for pound that has to be the most painful thing to get -when you keep knocking it

Also, whacked on inside of knee. Freezes the whole joint up...stingers playing footie in the winter.

Skin nicks on fingers - ask the doc for Naseptin. Its for the equivalent in the nose but it fixes those stingy fissures in the finger a treat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here