Take f***ing That
It occurred to me, after my original threat, you had:-

Fine Dining & Pick 'n' Mix, together.

Surely they are one of the same.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Outside the North Stand after The Wendy's game, the pair of you. And you CAN double-up if you want. And you can bring ya dinner!* :catfight:

*No doubt a large bag of vastly over-priced & over-rated pick 'n' mix each. :lol:
Fried eggs throwing stars will be raining down on you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You & EP will have been run well out of range after I've ambushed you both with a terrifying HAILSTORM of M&M's. :clap:
Oh Mr Imagination :lol:

You'll be strung up by a metre of fizzy red stuff.
Whilst being harassed by a foot long snake, and tonnes of shrimps.
Drunk on wine gums with foam bananas rammed up your nose.

You will love Pick n Mix.

Family Guy
Coldplay
R and B

R and B as in most modern music with a dancy beat, video that costs as much as a feature film, no tune, crap lyrics and often melodies nicked from older better tunes
Definitely yes!

R and B as in men with guitars playing music influenced by original Delta Blues/Rock 'n' Roll loud with slide guitar sometimes and wailing harmonicas.
Definitely no!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Coldplay
Boy bands
Anyone who has ever been in a boy band
Soap opera's
X Factor
ITV Drama's
Chris Moyles
Graham Norton

I agree with every bit of this! (apart from your use of apostrophes)

I can't understand how Moyles has made so much cash out of being (IMO), utterly shite!

I'd like to throw Jonathan Ross into the mix and also TEA. (The drink rather than the meal...) I just don't get it - it doesn't taste very nice and it seems that about half the country can't get on with anything until they've had 'a nice cup of tea'
:shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
iPhones
iPads
iMacs

Anything made by...
Apple_Logo_black_0100_0100_mini.jpg

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will be along in a while to serve justice on you.

but I'll deal with you myself. Shocking, shocking nonsense. Infraction issued.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
R and B as in most modern music with a dancy beat, video that costs as much as a feature film, no tune, crap lyrics and often melodies nicked from older better tunes
Definitely yes!

R and B as in men with guitars playing music influenced by original Delta Blues/Rock 'n' Roll loud with slide guitar sometimes and wailing harmonicas.
Definitely no!

We are of the same mind, sir. Bo Diddley rules, OK

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The Beatles? Just lucky enough to be the first boy band. Could have been Showaddywaddy or Bros.....

Lights blue touchpaper etc etc

Maybe you had to be there at the time, but to compare the beatles to Showaddywaddy or bros or anybody else is just sheer philistinism.

They were ground-breaking, revolutionary, original, creative and wrote far more good - real quality - songs than any number of Boy Bands put together that you could mention. And i say that as someone who, in their early days, was a great Rolling Stones fan - and by their early days I mean about 1963/4 to 1968 - i.e before they became the mega international superstars who now bore the pants off me.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Maybe you had to be there at the time, but to compare the beatles to Showaddywaddy or bros or anybody else is just sheer philistinism.

They were ground-breaking, revolutionary, original, creative and wrote far more good - real quality - songs than any number of Boy Bands put together that you could mention. And i say that as someone who, in their early days, was a great Rolling Stones fan - and by their early days I mean about 1963/4 to 1968 - i.e before they became the mega international superstars who now bore the pants off me.

My old man used to laugh at the Beatles,he used to compare them to Take That! Saying they were only followed by 16 year old girls, and that The Who, Kinks and Animals were far more influentual on him and his peers at the time....i tend to agree. House of the rising sun is better than any Beatles song IMO. But hey,music is very objective, so each to their own. And no disrespect intended to any Beatles fans out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here