Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

things that are vastly over rated

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I will take serious issue with that. If anything, for what they have achieved, they are actually underrated by today's generation.

I can appreciate what they've done for modern music and what they've achieved, I'm just not a big fan of their music. :shrug:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I can appreciate what they've done for modern music and what they've achieved, I'm just not a big fan of their music. :shrug:

Fair play. They're not my favourite band, but they actually MADE UP genres of music. So I can see where you're coming from, but I think when you look at recent artists, they're actually very overlooked. People are still buying Cher Lloyd's album for goodness sake.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Fair play. They're not my favourite band, but they actually MADE UP genres of music. So I can see where you're coming from, but I think when you look at recent artists, they're actually very overlooked. People are still buying Cher Lloyd's album for goodness sake.

Don't get me started on that bint.
Lots of the mainstream music nowadays is shit, but there's some solid gold buried deep under there...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Clean Living
So-called 'Fine Dining'
Frothy Coffee
Pick 'n' Mix
Take f***ing That

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Kubrick Films
The Godfather films
Saving Private Ryan
Most football players
Most pop music acts

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It doesn't hurt much. It stings for a few seconds and leaves a small bruise. It doesn't really hurt. But I agree that it is overrated. It is also way too expensive for what it is

It hurts when you get caught with a clean shot on the end of your cock...trust me, i know.

The old fella resembled a black lemon for a week or more.

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

The Beatles? Just lucky enough to be the first boy band. Could have been Showaddywaddy or Bros.....

Lights blue touchpaper etc etc

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sheffield Wednesday

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347259187.983920.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Paintballing
New York
3D films

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Outside now. :angry:

Can I team tag you on this one? Sherbert pips followed by a sneaky lemon bon bon is the NUTS.

Outside the North Stand after The Wendy's game, the pair of you. And you CAN double-up if you want. And you can bring ya dinner!* :catfight:

*No doubt a large bag of vastly over-priced & over-rated pick 'n' mix each. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here