Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cake in general. Maybe not a load of shit but certainly vastly overrated.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One mention, fine, we've all got lives. It's the countdowns that get me.

Agreed. "Oooooh! 3 more sleeps til New York". Then upon arrival in NY they seem to do nowt but post Instagram pics of busy streets and massive plates of food. I know someone who was properly looking ofrwardto going and seeing all the tourist sites and museums, the whole NY thang. She got there just over a week ago. Not many posts from her surprisingly.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Signs in the back of cars warning that there is a "baby on board", "little princess on board", "show dogs in transit" or anything similar.

Yes, of course, until I saw the notice I was going to risk driving into the back of you, but now I know you've got a brat or a precious dog or whatever in there, I'm going to take extra care..............

Actually it has the opposite effect on me -- makes me more likely to want to smash into them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agreed. "Oooooh! 3 more sleeps til New York".

It has always amazed me, given how lots of people on folks' facebook are not ACTUAL friends, but aquaintances, and friends of friends (of friends), that people think its such a great idea to announce to the world "My house is going to be empty for two weeks from next Tuesday. Fill your boots".

Same goes for on here. "Does anyone know much about New York? I'm off there with the family for two weeks, on Friday". Genius.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw a MASSIVE woman the other day (belly hanging out of the bottom of t shirt, you know) wearing a t-shirt that said LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH!

Lovely stuff. Don't even want to look, love.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Saw a MASSIVE woman the other day (belly hanging out of the bottom of t shirt, you know) wearing a t-shirt that said LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH!

Lovely stuff. Don't even want to look, love.

Mmmm, how did you resist? I hate it when I am waiting at lights to cross a road and a fat chav, similar to the one you saw, with kids and looking generally like 10lb of shit in a 5lb bag, stands next to me waiting for the lights too. I move away in case anyone sees me and thinks i'm with it.

Aug 21, 2011
Price tags. Why when you buy stuff are the mostly £4.99, £10.99 etc etc. Just round the thing up to a fiver or a tenner. Do the shops think beleive we think we are getting a bargain as it is less than £10.00.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I hste seeing fat office chicks on their lunch break stuffing Greggs into their pie-holes. Blugh.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mmmm, how did you resist? I hate it when I am waiting at lights to cross a road and a fat chav, similar to the one you saw, with kids and looking generally like 10lb of shit in a 5lb bag, stands next to me waiting for the lights too. I move away in case anyone sees me and thinks i'm with it.

Yep. So really, the thing I was saying is "frankly sh*t" is people who dress according to the body they WANT, not the body they HAVE.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep. So really, the thing I was saying is "frankly sh*t" is people who dress according to the body they WANT, not the body they HAVE.

That's incredibly PRESUMPTIVE of you, Mello.

She might like being a FAT MESS.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
People who, when you say that you like a certain band, exclaim with some proud authority that they 'liked their early stuff, before they became commercial'. Load of sh1te.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here