Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Feb 14, 2010
The view that mass immigration is somehow helping diversity:facepalm:

You need to get out more. London is the best city in the world by a country mile because of immigration and its international outlook. Its also international money in London that pays for the rest of this country so be very careful what you wish for. Its up to you mate, but you stick with Worthing, Hastings or some other coastal town, with girls dressed in white trainers and track suit bottoms but I'm very happy with international London with the most beautiful and stylish girls from all over the world thanks.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You need to get out more. London is the best city in the world by a country mile because of immigration and its international outlook. Its also international money in London that pays for the rest of this country so be very careful what you wish for. Its up to you mate, but you stick with Worthing, Hastings or some other coastal town, with girls dressed in white trainers and track suit bottoms but I'm very happy with international London with the most beautiful and stylish girls from all over the world thanks.

I love girls in white trainers and tracksuit bottoms, plenty in Newhaven!!
You can keep London, too hectic and too many stressed out people, i will stick to my coastal town and fresh air.
GOOD OLD SUSSEX BY THE SEA.:smile:

Feb 14, 2010
I love girls in white trainers and tracksuit bottoms, plenty in Newhaven!!
You can keep London, too hectic and too many stressed out people, i will stick to my coastal town and fresh air.
GOOD OLD SUSSEX BY THE SEA.:smile:

Its the countryside that is Good old sussex by the Sea, but Newhaven and the coastal towns.. well they are honest places .. and the girls will become even more fabulous with the new people from Poland, Eastern Europe and the rest. You lucky people, the future is looking better and better on that front :) .. I would also remind Return of the Rev that Brighton's most capped player is the product of immigration, Brian Powney is half Irish from the Seaford / Newhaven Irish "immigrants" as he would have called them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Players walking out with 11 eleven mascots, lining up and shaking hands with each other, squad numbers, out of town stadia (yep, even the Amex).

Minute's applause. That really is crap.

Feb 14, 2010
Players walking out with 11 eleven mascots, lining up and shaking hands with each other, squad numbers, out of town stadia (yep, even the Amex).

Minute's applause. That really is crap.

Totally agree and "ramp up music" before kick off so you can talk to your mates or listen to the crowd singing. That is as shite as goal music and a drum, thank god we are not as poxy as palace by having goal music and a teenager with a drum.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Undertakers (the idiots in cars not the other)
Drivers who push in traffic queues at the last possible moment
Drivers who let them
Drivers who don't let you out of a junction when in a traffic queue that's going nowhere.

Patrick Kielty

Katy Perry - as lyrically gifted as a 2yo and not fit (have you seen her with no make-up?)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Liverpool only managing to score 3 goals against Palace , what happened to the other 6 ?

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Also any f*cking idiot on Facebook who crowbars their imminent holiday/wedding/stag weekend etc into a sentence with 'is off to <insert place>' then followed by '...roll on <insert day of week>'. Twats.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"Brit pop"

Comb Overs

Mens jeans that are designed for men with legs like women.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here