Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
CAMPING.

No TV, no beds, terrible showers, walking over dewy fields to the bog, surrounded by people pretending to enjoy themselves.

Abject misery masquerading as a holiday.

Caravans, a similar deal PLUS you clog up the roads causing misery for the sensible motorists that book hotels.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Dog S**t not being picked up by the owners of said dogs.
Companies making record profits and getting rid of the work force
Petrol prices
Chelsea tractors around town
Kids in Man Utd / Liverpool shirts in local parks

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The complete works of Gilbert & Sullivan on 24 discs combined with a 70% deaf Stepfather.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Totes THIS. And they blow a whistle for no reason and everyone just skates to the other end of the RINK and starts again.

The thing is I LIKE american sports on the whole. Well, I like NFL and used to love Basketball, so it's not an anti american thingy.

It's just TERRIBLE to watch. I actually mean the word "LITERALLY" when I state that I literally can't see the thing I'm meant to be watching. Imagine football where you couldn't see the ball.

Silly. Just very very SILLY.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Totes THIS. And they blow a whistle for no reason and everyone just skates to the other end of the RINK and starts again.

Anyone that uses the word "totes"

While we're on shit American sports I have to add American --------------------------------------------- Football

I left a gap there to signify an ad break/timeout.

Basketball too.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Anyone who uses the word banter.

If you use it ironically to mock those who use the word banter then thats fine.

But if you use the word banter in genuine use.....well I can't describe the anger.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The county of SURREY.

Soulless, bland, load of old shit.

Really? I live by The Thames next to a cricket club, rowing club, beautiful houseboats, bridges, Hampton court. Hardly bland. It's got it's fair share of shitholes but Epsom Downs on a snowy day or early morning as the horses thunder along. Box Hill on a summer's day? No sorry, you are quite mistaken.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really? I live by The Thames next to a cricket club, rowing club, beautiful houseboats, bridges, Hampton court. Hardly bland. It's got it's fair share of shitholes but Epsom Downs on a snowy day or early morning as the horses thunder along. Box Hill on a summer's day? No sorry, you are quite mistaken.
But taking the piss out of Surrey is TRENDY, Nibble.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
The Nissan Micra. End.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here