Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
People who consider themselves to be some kind of forward thinking, horticultural genius because they managed to grow some chillis and a potato.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
All music that has been released since 2010.

Comments like this. Either you're not looking hard enough or your circumstances have changed that you aren't in the place to enjoy music. There's been some brilliant stuff since 2010. Let me try and prove it to you. What sort of bands/ artists do you like?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Air conditioning debtates in the office.

"but Janice finds it a bit warm". That's because she's 55 and having a MOMENT. Leave it alone.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Comments like this. Either you're not looking hard enough or your circumstances have changed that you aren't in the place to enjoy music. There's been some brilliant stuff since 2010. Let me try and prove it to you. What sort of bands/ artists do you like?

Indeed. Also their comment would suggest that there was some BRILLIANT music specifically in 2009 before it all went terrible....

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
....organic...

....vegan.....

....green....

...enviromentally friendly....

...recycle....

france

computer / video games

town centre pubs

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I sort of understand Birthday cards, I don't send them but Wedding Anniversaries? It just seems so smug and self contented to expect everyone to keep joining in your celebration of marriage considering they have probably already paid out a fortune to attend your stag do, wedding etc. We get it. You are a happy couple.

You're not married, are you? Otherwise you would understand. Navigating your way through another year of wedded bliss is indeed an quite remarkable achievement, which should be duly acknowledged and celebrated.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You're not married, are you? Otherwise you would understand. Navigating your way through another year of wedded bliss is indeed an quite remarkable achievement, which should be duly acknowledged and celebrated.

Ha! I'm not married, however was in a 9 year relationship. We lived the life of a married couple without all the attention seeking hoopla of wedding receptions, stag and hen do's, or the nauseating circus of dragging all our friends and family along to share in our happiness not just at a marriage but every subsequent year of bliss.

Oh and Family Guy is 99% shit.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tesco Express and Sainsbury Locals. Not only overpriced and little choice but cynically banging the last nail in the coffin of local trade.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Talking with your mouth full.
Talking with your mouth full in adverts.
Shouting swear words at the radio in the car because some ***** in an advert is talking with a mouth full of Special K crisps.

Oh and fruit teas - It's that time of the month isn't it.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Attention seeking facebook statuses ususally directed at some anonymous figure of hate (I'm so unhappy, why can't be people be honest with you? - something like that)
Couples that send each other messages on facebook on Valentines day (I'm certain this is with the express intention of making single people feel rubbish & isn't it meant to be anonymous anyway?)
Pubs next to train stations

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Personal Trainers.

Who take you to Hove lawns or wherever and do exercises with you. Christ, how hard is it to do a few exercises or go for a run or a bike ride?!?

PG

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
decaffeinated coffee

Decaffeinated tea

Compassion apparently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here