Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Chocolate with fruit in should be illegal - mint chocolate is okay, chocolate orange just about maybe, but anything else, phuck off.

Chocolate with anything in is just wrong. I ask glad to find someone who agrees at last

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
- having to live outside of Brighton.
- people who prefer hot water to tea or coffee.
- parking meters which do not give you change or pro-rata the amount of time you've paid for.
- the average motorist in New Zealand
- business cocks who have no life outside their work

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Pizza. Strangely enough this has become an international phenomenon as far as I'm aware. A home delivery of almost any other type of cuisine is invariably cheaper than a large pizza from Dominoes.

It's cheese on toast ffs.

*Although I do miss the large frozen pizzas you can get from English supermarkets. As I recall they cost about 3 or 4 quid and all you have to do is sling em in the oven for half an hour or so. I don't understand why anyone in UK orders from Dominoes when you have these bad boys in the frozen section of your local supermarket.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Family Guy.

Cheap simpsons ripoff that recycles its gags every 3 episodes.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Acupuncture

One Direction records

Melanie Phillips' views, brain and hairstyle

With you on the OD and Phillips and would have agreed on the acupuncture thing were it not for the recent clinical evidence for efficacy in depression and high blood pressure.

Pesky science.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The fact that each month in the golf magazines there is a new set of clubs that are revolutionary and makes last months obsolete

I agree. Surely every hacker should be playing like Balladteros in the 80s if those claims were true. There's a lot of old guff talked about golf in general. Heres the truth folks Tiger woods coul beat you witth an old walking stic. He hits the ball hatd andi far. job s****ng done,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chilli chocolate, just wrong
White chocolate :sick: leave it to the milky bar kid

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Technically, but I always believe a restaurant is justified where what they produce is BETTER than what you could.

Now I can cook a pretty damn good pizza with my pizza stone....but it's still not QUITE the standard of one from a pizza oven at a restaurant. I can cook mussels...but it's not QUITE the same as restaurant ones in their butter filled sauces.

However, Nando's I can literally buy THEIR sauce and produce EXACTLY what they do. There will be other examples but it's more that people RAVE about this place as if its some phenomenal cuisine.
curious. My mussels always turn out way better than restaurant ones. Nandos, however, is impossible to reproduce. The sauces you can buy are, by the way, nothing like the ones they use in the restaurants and aren't even made by nandos, even though they sell them in the restaurants.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sky TV. I'm a bloke, so the only possible reason it would interst me is the sport. 500+ channels of whiny, shouty drivel in their 'Essentials' pack is a waste of humanity.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sky TV. I'm a bloke, so the only possible reason it would interst me is the sport. 500+ channels of whiny, shouty drivel in their 'Essentials' pack is a waste of humanity.

Absolutely. At any one time, I'd safely say that less than 1% of the programs being broadcast are any good.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This type of shit.

"No, no, no, that's not how you cook steak. You need to find one from Langley Bro's of Upper Buttcrack SW2, they hang theirs for 39 months in the belly of a hairless goat, then you need to marinade it in my special blend of...." Oh do F**K OFF.

Documentaries are good, I had a week off this year with a buggered ankle so was fairly immobile, without them I would have been climbing the walls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports