Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
People were wetting their pants telling me how great it was, I did not like or get it & I wanted to. Ditto "The Hangover."

I'm not just anti Will Ferrell, I'm pretty fond of Eastbound & Down.

I pretty much find most of his stuff very unfunny. It's the wholesale "What!!! You don't like Anchorman!!!" regard to what is basically a piece of shit that irritates me. It's a substitute for humour and not a very good one at that.

I'm a funny guy, I have a sense of humour

Are you? Tell me something funny

Well, I like Anchorman

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Funny shaped beer glasses.

Young, shallow and retarded barstaff who dont know what a straight pint glass is.

Shit managers who haven't trained their young retarded staff to know what a straight pint glass is.

Cant be that long ago Shirley?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I have never seen Anchorman. Nor Elf. Should I?

*runs away sporting mischievous grin*

Anchorman tries to be funny/edgy by reworking 70s sexist humour. Just Imagine hoping to see brass eye or drop the dead donkey but instead getting served up a modernist version of on the buses set in a news room.

It is so apalingly shit I couldn't put up with more than 30 minutes of it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anchorman tries to be funny/edgy by reworking 70s sexist humour. Just Imagine hoping to see brass eye or drop the dead donkey but instead getting served up a modernist version of on the buses set in a news room.

A better summary than I could hope to come up with.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
4th officials
Bran Flakes
Turds
Chocolate tea pots
Umbrella hats
Glasses with windscreen wipers
Students
Izal medicated toilet roll
Watford fans
Supermarket brand cereals
Heavy rock
Ryanair
Waste bins in Greek toilets where you put your used bog roll, please make them bigger and empty them more than once a week.
Austin Allegros

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

A rubbish Partridge was how I remember it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When they wear their trousers hanging halfway down their arse. But I'm sure Ernest doesn't mind.

retard.jpg

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Coffee shops......large, medium. skinny, fat, shot of this, shot of that, extra caffeine, no caffeine, warm milk, cold milk, no milk, frothy, flat, toffee, cinnamon, hot chocolate, hint of chocolate.

NO, JUST A FECKIN' COFFEE PLEASE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here