Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
The planet we will leave our children ™

I really hate this attitude. Who cares what kind of planet we leave to 'our children'? They are just going to keep on fugging it up like we have. The sooner we're all dead and gone, the sooner the planet can become an overgrown, healthy mess. 'Our children' don't deserve anything. They are after all just shitty copies of us. They'll probably accelerate the planet's demise if anything.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Miranda, pasta, crystal Phallus, americanism, spiritulism,over hot weather,canned lager, make that any lager, Jimmy Tarbuck, Eastenders, ITV football coverage, allITV except The Americans, football league show, small dogs, their owners who carry them in handbags, fashion designers, rap music, hip hop, any music made after 1979, super hero films, celery, bad manners, Jeremy Vine,Cilla Black, professional Scousers who moved out of Liverpool as soon as they made a few bob, most politicians,

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Get out.

I mean it. Get out.

No personal offence intended but the reply above is EXACTLY the reason I despise Anchorman. Except for the fact it is possibly one of the unfunniest, most overrated "comedy" films of all time.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You'd hate me even more if I was ever daft enough to reveal that I thought the Monty Python films are shit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Miranda
Mrs Brown's Boys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here