Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
people like you are ignorant fools - research ancient hermeticism and alchemy for a couple of years - then get back to me.

:lolol:

Note to all - don't just research for ONE year. That's nowhere near enough. Research for two years at the VERY LEAST.

Then get back to Hybrid.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
name the 10

Let's do this.

I'm basing this on Beef mince only, though lamb mince would also be in the same catagory of wasted in such a meal.

Bolognaise
Chiil Con Carne
Homemade Burger
Homemade Kofte
Lasagne
Meatballs for Spagetti
Meatball curry
Steak Tartare
Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed Tomatos
Slow-cooked Beef stew with meatballs and dumplings
Spanish Albondigas

Oct 25, 2003
Let's do this.

I'm basing this on Beef mince only, though lamb mince would also be in the same catagory of wasted in such a meal.

Bolognaise
Chiil Con Carne
Homemade Burger
Homemade Kofte
Lasagne
Meatballs for Spagetti
Meatball curry
Steak Tartare
Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed Tomatos
Spanish Albondigas

now you're just making shit up

you forgot PAN FRIED UNICORN

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Let's do this.

Bolognaise
Chiil Con Carne
Homemade Burger
Homemade Kofte
Lasagne
Meatballs for Spagetti
Meatball curry
Steak Tartare
Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed Tomatos
Spanish Albondigas

Would you really make a steak tartare out of some bog-standard supermarket mince? I wouldn't.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Eastenders, Coronation Street, Jeremy Kyle Show. I mean do people REALLY sit down and actually watch this shit??!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
yes, how can a star affect anything on life......................err, the nearest one affects EVERY single piece of life on this planet.

people like you are ignorant fools - research ancient hermeticism and alchemy for a couple of years - then get back to me.

even most wars are started on Mars transits, and Hitler also used much esoteric knowledge.

it is the system giving you mystic meg, russel grant, and horoscopes based on a sun sign that enable the masses to call this ancient art nonsense.

Give us clear, indisputable evidence of astrology affecting something on earth, or belt up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any of these new staged "reality" shows like TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Jersey Shore, The Only Way Is Shoreham etc.

And the worst of these types of all:

The Spoiled Rich Bored Utterly Important Housewives of some big city in America. These are literally the worst people to have ever existed. They all basically live in ridiculous mansions and just complain 24/7.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Give us clear, indisputable evidence of astrology affecting something on earth, or belt up.

Hybrid was clear originally: No-one can argue this mumbo-jumbo unless they've gone away and done a COUPLE OF YEARS RESEARCH.

In no way is this a load of abolute SHIT.

rool

Jul 10, 2003

russel.jpg

Well, our old mate Hitler based quite a few of his decisions around astrology which had quite an effect on Earth.

Although he was barking mad to begin with so not sure that counts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports