Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
TEAM BUILDING Days/Weekends/Exercises

Yes. Whichever sick ******* came up with the idea of shoving colleagues in a room/field has a lot to answer for.

My own nominations;

- Talent spotting TV (X Factor etc.)
- Karl Pilkington's persona
- Obafemi Martin's age
- Darts being called a sport

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Cottage Pie.

I will eat it. It tastes nice.

However, when presented with a pack of mince there are at least TEN options better than making mince with potato on top.

Waste.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

There is a FANTASTIC thread floating around on NSC somewhere on that very subject. Sadly, I can't be bothered to find it. But it really is a cracking read.

No it's not.

I feel we're disagreeing in a fashion unbecoming of NSC, no drama or anything. To that end, I will note your opinion and move on, good day sir.

Your reposte is duley acknowledged. I thank you for your remarks, and bid you a productive afternoon and an enjoyable evening.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There is a FANTASTIC thread floating around on NSC somewhere on that very subject. Sadly, I can't be bothered to find it. But it really is a cracking read.

Very good thread - should be in NSC Gold.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Having a birthday today and realising you are now 55. :ffsparr:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Yeah I remember it too. This has also reminded me of your PAINTBALLING thread.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
95% of women in leggings, they're not trousers ffs! Cover your fat arse luv!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Astrology, how can the position of the stars have any effect on what's going to happen to you ?

Any others ?

yes, how can a star affect anything on life......................err, the nearest one affects EVERY single piece of life on this planet.

people like you are ignorant fools - research ancient hermeticism and alchemy for a couple of years - then get back to me.

even most wars are started on Mars transits, and Hitler also used much esoteric knowledge.

it is the system giving you mystic meg, russel grant, and horoscopes based on a sun sign that enable the masses to call this ancient art nonsense.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

At least you get out for the day though, even worse is the "team night out," which is generally in your own time & possibly involving your own money.

That old chesnut bowling has come up this week. I refused point blank, a) I don't like bowling b) I'm not sure I really like many of my colleagues. My response was something along the lines of, "if it involves getting riotiously drunk at someone else's expense, I'll be there."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here