Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

Oct 25, 2003
Exactly right. Ridiculous to compare it to KFC or McDonalds - they both operate at a completely different selling point. Nobody goes to McDonalds for a 'meal out' - simply to eat, and get out as soon as possible, before catching anything from the feral scrotes infesting the place.

Nando's operates at the same selling point as Pizza Express, ASK, Chiquita, Prezzo, etc, and their prices are all much the same - about a tenner for a meal.

never been to their London Road branch?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hypnotism

Its complete BOBBINS. Nobody in the history of the world has EVER been "hypnotised". All this 'look into my eyes' crapola, then supposedly falling into a trance and then thinking you're a chicken, or that someone has stolen your thumbs, or that your face is on fire. Its a complete pretence, a charade. Anyone who even THINKS they've been hypnotised and then acts it out is a complete and utter BUFFOON and should not be allowed to do so much as take the bins out without being heavily monitored.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
People taking photos in museums or galleries (apart from the one that I took of a stuffed squirrel that looked like Jonny Wilkinson)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nando's operates at the same selling point as Pizza Express, ASK, Chiquita, Prezzo, etc, and their prices are all much the same - about a tenner for a meal.

But that's the point. It dresses itself up as that yet the quality of food IS fast food. You are mugging yourself off if you ever choose Nando's over say, Zizzi's. You're eating crap food for DOUBLE the amount it would usually cost, cos the room's a bit nicer.

If you want fast food, get an Uncle Sam's. Cheaper and MUCH tastier, better made food.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Outfits for pets.

Hot Diggity Dog.JPG

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Jugs of Pimm's at GEMINIS. Complete load of shit.

Edit - in fact ALL jugs of Pimm's. Gimme a proper one in a glass or don't ****ing bother.

Oct 25, 2003
Jugs of Pimm's at GEMINIS. Complete load of shit.

Edit - in fact ALL jugs of Pimm's. Gimme a proper one in a glass or don't ****ing bother.

i really don't like Pimms....in fact i don't like any drink that is only really drunk at a certain time

"THE SUN IS OUT....QUICK DRINK SOME ****ING PIMMS BEFORE IT'S AUTUMN"

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
When people say they hate New Years Eve cause it's so overrated. What a load of SHIT.

If you hate it cause it's overrated then you've already lowered your expectations of it, rendering your argument a big pile of SHIT.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But that's the point. It dresses itself up as that yet the quality of food IS fast food. You are mugging yourself off if you ever choose Nando's over say, Zizzi's. You're eating crap food for DOUBLE the amount it would usually cost, cos the room's a bit nicer.

If you want fast food, get an Uncle Sam's. Cheaper and MUCH tastier, better made food.

Disagree. The food in there is unremarkable, but decent enough, and the room isn't 'a bit nicer' than KFC is it - its an entirely different environment altogether. My wife and children are vegetarian as it goes (which might make Nando's seem a bit of a mental choice) but their veggie burgers / wraps / pittas are actually really nice. If they went to Zizzi etc they would pay as much or more for a cheese and tomato pizza.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
When people say they hate New Years Eve cause it's so overrated. What a load of SHIT.

If you hate it cause it's overrated then you've already lowered your expectations of it, rendering your argument a big pile of SHIT.

What if their argument is that they hate it because it is over-rated by OTHER people?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here