Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thieving Scrotes (thankyou to the club)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A sorry tale of the times we live in, albeit one with a happy ending (notwithstanding Mrs severnside gull's understandable distress).

However, was I the only one waiting for the ERNEST "I borrowed a WHEELCHAIR during the match on SATURDAY to nip into TOWN but it had a WOBBLY wheel SO I had to BRING it BACK again" thread?

That would MAKE me pwoper FAMOUS wouldn't it?!
Come on Ernest. Do your worst :lol:

Just to update for anyone curious I had some really.encouraging correspondence from Darren Balkham, the police liaison officer with the club and a lovely e-mail from Pauul Barber as a result of which we are looking at some options that would solve things and have accepted a personal guided tour of the Amex with Richard Hebbard before the Hull game. Mrs SG is absolutely blown away by the care and concern everyone has shown and is really looking forward to seeing behind the scenes.

The culprit was apparently clearly captured on cctv and his picture has been forwarded on in the event that he might be apprehended. To be honest I dont really want him to get in trouble with the law or prevent his enjoyment of football although I would happily confront him with the anguish he caused and hope that he might reflect on his behaviour. A pretty vain hope I suspect but there you go.

With the promise.of lunch in the brasserie from me and the club's generosity I have a happy Mrs SG once again although she keeps asking "will the car be safe?" etc........... mind you she did that before anyway :lol:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The culprit who did this needs to be totally humiliated , forced to wear a Palace shirt for a month should do the trick.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They probably didn't want to stand outside in the rain.

Nor would I ??!!!

In fairness though if you saw someone pushing a wheelchair even if they were larking about, would it ever cross your mind that it had been stolen? It certainly wouldn't with me or any right minded person surely.

Really not the stewards fault

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
That would MAKE me pwoper FAMOUS wouldn't it?!
Come on Ernest. Do your worst :lol:

Just to update for anyone curious I had some really.encouraging correspondence from Darren Balkham, the police liaison officer with the club and a lovely e-mail from Pauul Barber as a result of which we are looking at some options that would solve things and have accepted a personal guided tour of the Amex with Richard Hebbard before the Hull game. Mrs SG is absolutely blown away by the care and concern everyone has shown and is really looking forward to seeing behind the scenes.

The culprit was apparently clearly captured on cctv and his picture has been forwarded on in the event that he might be apprehended. To be honest I dont really want him to get in trouble with the law or prevent his enjoyment of football although I would happily confront him with the anguish he caused and hope that he might reflect on his behaviour. A pretty vain hope I suspect but there you go.

With the promise.of lunch in the brasserie from me and the club's generosity I have a happy Mrs SG once again although she keeps asking "will the car be safe?" etc........... mind you she did that before anyway :lol:

That's a fabulous response, and you seem very zen about this whole thing too, neatly ignoring the standard NSC response of rounding up everyone between 14-18 and having them subjected to a year of unending corporal punishment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here