Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Theresa May Dancing

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She is not an OAP at a wedding who has had one sherry too many. She is our PM. Pack it in you silly cow.

Quite. When given the opportunity to make a tit of yourself always politely decline. Some on here would do well to take that advice too :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Simple reason this thread has gone to 9 pages, as was touched on earlier, whatever our political persuasions - we're all terrified at a dickhead like that being our PM. I know I am.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Simple reason this thread has gone to 9 pages, as was touched on earlier, whatever our political persuasions - we're all terrified at a dickhead like that being our PM. I know I am.

I can think of lots of things wrong with Theresa May, but Mum dancing is the least of them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ha, says the author of Being a Tit for Dummies, oh the irony[emoji23]

I wasn't excluding myself.

As for May's moves, I think I'd be more upset if she was a brilliant dancer.

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm broadly with [MENTION=23842]Scunner[/MENTION] if it helps at all, and I'm certainly not a Conservative. Unlike many, it seems, I vote based on what I feel at the time of any given election, most recently Liberal Democrat.

I struggle to see how anyone could "be a Conservative", although you could put any party name in that quote, as it suggests that such a person will always vote for one party regardless of who is representing that party and what that party is proposing at any given time, How could anyone do that?

This is exactly my feeling. I think I've voted in 5 general elections, casting my vote for three different parties.

All the political parties go through changes and shift from one point-of-view to another, often based on who is in charge at the time. It seems highly unlikely that a party's change in policies will align exactly with my feelings on the subjects at the time. So I really don't understand how people can just stick with one party for life. A lot of those people which do, seem to have a very blinkered view of politics, and just see everything their party does as good and everything the other parties do as bad.

I suppose it depends on why you vote. Some (most) will choose what they think are the best set of policies, or a specific in-vogue policy, or the most competent bunch of politicians at that moment in time. Other people are motivated more by 'movement politics', by a philosophy of how they want the country to be, and so they will stay on one side of an argument. If you believe in small-government, individual responsibility & free markets why ever leave the Tories - at least until a better option arrives? Having the other lot in will only set you back. If you're a Scot with Scottish independence as your overriding goal why ever vote anything but SNP.

Its short-termism v long-termism. Much to be said for both approaches. Those that go for the former probably subscribe to the idea that there's barely anything between the parties, and keeping the economy and nation healthy is the most important thing. Those that go for the latter probably believe they can convince enough people and win the argument for a better future, even if that takes many years.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I read a FB post on her dancing yesterday. The highlight from the comments section was as follows: -

"I'd rather guide my Dad inside my Mum than watch that again".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here