Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Theresa May Dancing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sort it out ffs, you get out the wrong side of the bed or not getting any?

Your the only person on this thread with this view, the rest all agree that it is Cringe Worthy and awkward from our so called Leader. This should put the voters of her in the next election.

I think [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 sums it up perfectly in #15

So are you a Conservative or not?

I'm broadly with [MENTION=23842]Scunner[/MENTION] if it helps at all, and I'm certainly not a Conservative. Unlike many, it seems, I vote based on what I feel at the time of any given election, most recently Liberal Democrat.

I struggle to see how anyone could "be a Conservative", although you could put any party name in that quote, as it suggests that such a person will always vote for one party regardless of who is representing that party and what that party is proposing at any given time, How could anyone do that?

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield

Your the only person on this thread with this view, the rest all agree that it is Cringe Worthy and awkward from our so called Leader. This should put the voters of her in the next election.

'You're' and 'off'. You've missed the point of both my posts entirely if you think that the politics of this has any relevance, at all.

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Agreed. I'm no fan of Theresa May at all, but I wonder how she could have dealt with the position she was in that would have the rabid TM-haters responding with a "she handled that situation well there".

I fully suspect that, in fact, there was nothing she could have done to elicit such a response from her most vocal detractors.

Agree, entirely a no win situation for her. What were her alternatives?

1. Not dance at all. Cue diatribes from her detractors for being a wooden robot with no empathy towards those lovely African children...a racist robot!!
2. Make slight movements with her hands awkwardly. Cue diatribes from her detractors for being a wooden robot with no empathy towards those lovely African children...a racist robot!!
3. Dance. Cue diatribes from her detractors for being a wooden robot with no empathy towards those lovely African children...an awkward embarrassment.

Dickheads, get a life.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I'm broadly with [MENTION=23842]Scunner[/MENTION] if it helps at all, and I'm certainly not a Conservative. Unlike many, it seems, I vote based on what I feel at the time of any given election, most recently Liberal Democrat.

I struggle to see how anyone could "be a Conservative", although you could put any party name in that quote, as it suggests that such a person will always vote for one party regardless of who is representing that party and what that party is proposing at any given time, How could anyone do that?
I thought it was like football, you only have one party? :Whistle:

I'm not very political at all and think it doesn't really matter who gets in as nothing changes, it's the same old shit day in day out and people have had enough hence why people voted out.

The only people that win is the Government, not your average Joe..

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Agree, entirely a no win situation for her. What were her alternatives?

1. Not dance at all. Cue diatribes from her detractors for being a wooden robot with no empathy towards those lovely African children...a racist robot!!
2. Make slight movements with her hands awkwardly. Cue diatribes from her detractors for being a wooden robot with no empathy towards those lovely African children...a racist robot!!
3. Dance. Cue diatribes from her detractors for being a wooden robot with no empathy towards those lovely African children...an awkward embarrassment.

Dickheads, get a life.

What gives you the right to call us Dickheads because we think TM was stupid for Dancing?

why didn't she just stand there looking happy and clapped and congratulated them? Why does that make her a "wooden robot with no empathy towards those lovely African children...a racist robot!!"

It appears you are stuck well and truly up your own Arse.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I actually feel sorry for her. Just on a human level, she is one of the most socially retarded people I have ever seen. She is utterly incapable of interacting naturally with anyone or anything. Every conversation looks awkward, every encounter is stilted. She can stand there and read a speech, but god help her when she gets asks questions and actually has to think of something to say. She never has anything to say - she reverts to her party and media training, talking in soundbites, almost always beginning with the line "I've always been very clear..." just to give herself an extra few seconds to try and come up with whatever pre-prepared soundbite she needs to come up with in order to say nothing at all, nothing we haven't heard a thousand times before. Trying to sound authoritative and in control, but just coming across again as, well....the Maybot. I have no doubt that being dragged into a situation where she had to DANCE (ie look a bit natural), was her worst nightmare. She could not have looked less comfortable if someone had pushed her into a burning shed. She's awkward, weird, and painfully self-aware.

And of all the times to get someone like this, she's our leader :facepalm:

Agreed. The problem this country has is that much of what you have written also applies to JC.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Sorry?
Are you trying to suggest inability to dance should put the voters off her?

Cos, I mean, that's a fairly warped view.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Sorry?
Are you trying to suggest inability to dance should put the voters off her?

Cos, I mean, that's a fairly warped view.

No, Just for clarification, she is already a laughing stock and this will help push the Voters the other way :thumbsup:

Do you correct everyone on their spelling mistakes?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No, Just for clarification, she is already a laughing stock and this will help push the Voters the other way :thumbsup:

Do you correct everyone on their spelling mistakes?

I seek clarification when said spelling mistakes render a sentence incomprehensible.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Blimey. Some people are actually relating this back to politics or feeling the need to "defend" her!

It's just a REALLY funny video of our PM 'dancing'. If you can't laugh at that then you're dead inside.

:lolol: look at her.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blimey. Some people are actually relating this back to politics or feeling the need to "defend" her!

It's just a REALLY funny video of our PM 'dancing'. If you can't laugh at that then you're dead inside.

:lolol: look at her.

Laugh or cry? Arm in arm with Trump when the rest of the world, bar a few crackpot dictators, distance themselves from im....and now this. Is there anything she won’t do to try and get a trade deal? Utterly desperate to prostitute yourself in such a way.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I actually feel sorry for her. Just on a human level, she is one of the most socially retarded people I have ever seen. She is utterly incapable of interacting naturally with anyone or anything. Every conversation looks awkward, every encounter is stilted. She can stand there and read a speech, but god help her when she gets asks questions and actually has to think of something to say. She never has anything to say - she reverts to her party and media training, talking in soundbites, almost always beginning with the line "I've always been very clear..." just to give herself an extra few seconds to try and come up with whatever pre-prepared soundbite she needs to come up with in order to say nothing at all, nothing we haven't heard a thousand times before. Trying to sound authoritative and in control, but just coming across again as, well....the Maybot. I have no doubt that being dragged into a situation where she had to DANCE (ie look a bit natural), was her worst nightmare. She could not have looked less comfortable if someone had pushed her into a burning shed. She's awkward, weird, and painfully self-aware.

And of all the times to get someone like this, she's our leader :facepalm:

She has always looked uncomfortable in a Human Body, she can't do Empathy with anyone on any level, she has no policy ideas, she speaks in repeated soundbites and can't answer a genuine question. But only now, do we vilify her because she can't dance either !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She’s a dick like most at the top of her party at the moment, although I’m not sure she does much wrong in that video, we don’t elect her for her dancing ability

Maybe YOU don't...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here