Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's every likelyhood UKIP will have their first MP by tomorrow

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Seriously ?

Views become very different when a General Election takes place.

Try listening to question time and this to$$er from UKIP, clueless is a total understatement.

Latest poll in that constituency has the UKIP General Election vote at 46%. Also ahead in Thurrock (37%), Thanet South (32%) and Camborne & Redruth (28%). The Lincolnshire constituency looks a likely win.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not odd at all. Many old Labour supporters have switched to UKIP after being conned by new labour. 'We need millions of new homes because people are living longer' Cobblers - nothing about we need them to put a roof over the heads of the milliions who are going to come here because of our open door policy, and if anyone dares to complain about it they will be classed as racists. Many of the old Labour supporters have seen how hard it is for our own children/grandchildren to get a secure job that pays enough for them to get a home of their own. There were already enough people here to do the work but Labour were happy to pay the work shy to keep them out of the market so they could carry out their social experiment. A dangerous lot who should never be trusted to run the country again.

:thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not odd at all. Many old Labour supporters have switched to UKIP after being conned by new labour. 'We need millions of new homes because people are living longer' Cobblers - nothing about we need them to put a roof over the heads of the milliions who are going to come here because of our open door policy, and if anyone dares to complain about it they will be classed as racists. Many of the old Labour supporters have seen how hard it is for our own children/grandchildren to get a secure job that pays enough for them to get a home of their own. There were already enough people here to do the work but Labour were happy to pay the work shy to keep them out of the market so they could carry out their social experiment. A dangerous lot who should never be trusted to run the country again.
Quite right - http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?310470-There-s-every-likelyhood-UKIP-will-have-their-first-MP-by-tomorrow&p=6604372&viewfull=1#post6604372

(Sorry - link didn't quite work - it was referring back to post 32)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Would love to be a fly on the wall when these puppets get these gigs. All the patronising, refusal to answer direct questions, manipulative stats quoting and number crunching. Love to be a deodorant supplier to these gophers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I guess these were the labour people who bought their council houses very cheap when Maggie was in power ?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
As someone on another thread posted, the next election feels like it could be a re-run of the 1992 election. The Tories should lose it, but there's too much apathy generally and a very weak Labour leader who Middle England will reject comprehensively (despite Herr Tubthumper's ever more ludicrous claims to the contrary). I think the Tories will limp over the winning line next year.

On that note, if there's an election on 30 June next year then that is 264 days away. And in 1991 the Tories lost Monmouth in a by-election before regaining it 329 days later and then Kincardine before regaining that 154 days later in the 92 general election.

Tell Ed to keep away from Sheffield then..."aal-rrrightt.."

Jan 30, 2008
ukip is a joke party, i doubt anyone will bother voting come may.

Farage flip flops across policies that suit him, however, there is a total apathy on politics at present as all parties have pi$$ed off most people quite recently so i suspect another hung parliament next time.
what a FOOL :lolol:
regards
DR

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You Ukippers find it okay that Douglas Carswell claimed £32,000 in expenses and the next year a record £39,400 in expenses and said it was justified to upkeep his £1M flat?!!! Also involved in house flipping. That's the kind of man you want running the country?

This will be ignored again as it sheds light on the corruption of UKIP and the intelligence or lack thereof of it's supporters.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
You Ukippers find it okay that Douglas Carswell claimed £32,000 in expenses and the next year a record £39,400 in expenses and said it was justified to upkeep his £1M flat?!!! Also involved in house flipping. That's the kind of man you want running the country?

This will be ignored again as it sheds light on the corruption of UKIP and the intelligence or lack thereof of it's supporters.

We all know that Farage wants less scrutiny on MP's Expenses don't we? How anti-establishment of him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
THAT'S CHOICE COMING FROM YOU :facepalm:
regards
DR

I've noticed that, in the two threads about the sme subject you've not actually offered up much of a reasoned argument as to why - just some capital letters, smilies and retorts. How about you explain your feelings and backing them up with the facts you've claimed are out there?

We might begin to take you seriously. Perhaps.

Jan 30, 2008
I've noticed that, in the two threads about the sme subject you've not actually offered up much of a reasoned argument as to why - just some capital letters, smilies and retorts. How about you explain your feelings and backing them up with the facts you've claimed are out there?

We might begin to take you seriously. Perhaps.
as if that bothers me , think you'll find it's people like yourself that are the one's trying desperately to be taken seriously over this discussion, HEY HO YOU CRACK ON SON :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
as if that bothers me , think you'll find it's people like yourself that are the one's trying desperately to be taken seriously over this discussion, HEY HO YOU CRACK ON SON :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Unfortunately dearie, I'm not actually leaning one way or another in this debate. It's your opportunity to show that you've got some intellect and aren't just a troll masquerading as a relevant human. Go on, give it a go! I believe in you! :)

Jan 30, 2008
Unfortunately dearie, I'm not actually leaning one way or another in this debate. It's your opportunity to show that you've got some intellect and aren't just a troll masquerading as a relevant human. Go on, give it a go! I believe in you! :)
ha ha you and nibble are two peas in a pod , couldn't help notice you've put your two penny's worth in on the other thread KNOCKING UKIP,and you tell me you're not leaning any way, make your mind up ???
regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
ha ha you and nibble are two peas in a pod , couldn't help notice you've put your two penny's worth in on the other thread KNOCKING UKIP,and you tell me you're not leaning any way, make your mind up ???
regards
DR

Aww, we have to make it easier for you I see. I'll knock any of the parties - it just happens that UKIP are the current discussion. I'm sorry if you get a bit upset that your precious anti-people party gets a bit upset. You'll just have to love on with your life.

Jan 30, 2008
Aww, we have to make it easier for you I see. I'll knock any of the parties - it just happens that UKIP are the current discussion. I'm sorry if you get a bit upset that your precious anti-people party gets a bit upset. You'll just have to love on with your life.
Pathetic :lolol:
regards
Dr

D

Deleted member 22389

OK so what choices do I have as a voter. I am unhappy with the EU, and I am unhappy with the levels of migration to this country. Any suggestions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here