Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's every likelyhood UKIP will have their first MP by tomorrow

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
You must be a speed reader to read it that quickly. Sorry if reality doesnt match your fantasy.

I didn't even open the link to be honest, not after that oh so non stereotypical video you posted earlier.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Don't start talking sense, the Guardian brigade will soon be along to shout you down and call you Racist.

I would just question the statistics! Sauce? Source? UKIP are not known for accuracy of information, and plenty of people play fast and loos with statistics on immigration.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
why don't you move to prague
regards
DR

I'm happy where I am, thank you. - and anyway a two-pronged attack is probably more effective.

And I'm still waiting for the source of your statistics...... not that I am expecting a convincing answer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
UKIP is a joke party, I doubt anyone will bother voting come may.

Farage flip flops across policies that suit him, however, there is a total apathy on politics at present as all parties have pi$$ed off most people quite recently so I suspect another hung parliament next time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A Survation poll from a couple of days ago has UKIP on 40% and Conservatives on 31% , stripping out those who didn't vote in 2010 on the basis they would be unlikely to vote in a by election and both parties are head to head on 34%. Labour have already decided it isn't a winnable seat.

Boston & Skegness looks like it could fall to UKIP at the General Election.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
I suspect you could be right.

UKIP will be a factor at the general election and you would think that would, on the whole, only take Tory votes, however my suspicion is that they will take votes from all parties even Labour, which politically seems odd to say the least.
Not odd at all. Many old Labour supporters have switched to UKIP after being conned by new labour. 'We need millions of new homes because people are living longer' Cobblers - nothing about we need them to put a roof over the heads of the milliions who are going to come here because of our open door policy, and if anyone dares to complain about it they will be classed as racists. Many of the old Labour supporters have seen how hard it is for our own children/grandchildren to get a secure job that pays enough for them to get a home of their own. There were already enough people here to do the work but Labour were happy to pay the work shy to keep them out of the market so they could carry out their social experiment. A dangerous lot who should never be trusted to run the country again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Boston & Skegness looks like it could fall to UKIP at the General Election.

Seriously ?

Views become very different when a General Election takes place.

Try listening to question time and this to$$er from UKIP, clueless is a total understatement.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Seriously ?

Views become very different when a General Election takes place.

Try listening to question time and this to$$er from UKIP, clueless is a total understatement.

I agree in as much as I would not vote for them. Sadly, none of the others are offering anything of any note to counter. All noses in the trough. It's all stats, numbers and figures with cr@ppy soundbites chucked in to outdo the next guy. Utter claptrap the lot of it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But people are living longer, and couples are getting divorced or splitting up so that two homes are needed where one was needed before, and we need large numbers of homes to deal with the current normal British population.

But then we also have to deal with the entire population of Rumania and Bulgaria, many of them coming here twice, if Nigel Farage's statistics from before their accession to the EU are to be believed.

PS - Sorry - meant to quote #77

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here