Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
.....some time this week. ;o)

I'm surprised there's not a poll to ask the question, how many players will we sing this week? Considering the squad goes abroad on Sunday don't they?

I would have thought CH would want another couple of players at least for that team bonding trip

My guess is one or two. It'd be great if we could secure a winger/wide forward (Murphy?). Beyond that, I'm hopeful that we'll get an extremely rapid up-and-coming PL striker on a season's long loan (which won't happen this week, and probably won't happen until after the season's started). A left-back and a centre-back would be good too. When is a different question.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
like others I thought 4 before the Alps trip would be needed so two this week would be my guess, wide player would be good if one of them

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've lost my singing powers, as I've no clue now and my confidence is down after making a pigs ear of my last prediction.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Remember that equaliser against Pompey - just took the piss with 4 defenders around him and picked the right moment!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Doubt it.....

We might.....

Not sure.....

Nahhh.....

What does Naylor say, he's the fella with the inside information...

I could read the Argus they surely are the people who are going to know......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Barber said 1 or 2 this week, unless last mimute problems with the deals.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll either be Zamora or no one today.

Could you imagine. "We'll be announcing a signing. One that albion fans have been waiting for... We have signed..... Dean HAMMOND !!"

That would never happen :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, with Zamora just rumour, and Paul Barber quoted as saying we hope to have 2 players in before the weekend (when they leave for the Alps) does anyone have any news on activity, and perhaps a new players today?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So, with Zamora just rumour, and Paul Barber quoted as saying we hope to have 2 players in before the weekend (when they leave for the Alps) does anyone have any news on activity, and perhaps a new players today?

Yes. Stoke City are in for Xherdan Shaqiri.

That's STOKE CITY.

Amazing signing if they pull that off.

Oh, for us? No.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes. Stoke City are in for Xherdan Shaqiri.

That's STOKE CITY.

Amazing signing if they pull that off.

Oh, for us? No.

Tomorrow could be busy I guess. I'm sure the 'team' at the Albion are busy trying to get deals over the line.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will we sing anyone today?

Tomorrow could be busy I guess. I'm sure the 'team' at the Albion are busy trying to get deals over the line.

Well I hope they're better at getting things over the line than the team were last year or it could be another long season :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm guessing Murphy from Sheff Utd will go through this week...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here