Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nothing until next week I feel. By then the natives will be VERY restless.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Nothing until next week I feel. By then the natives will be VERY restless.

I can understand it really. So far everything indicates it's all going exactly the same way as last year despite the changes in personnel. Fans are naturally concerned after the way it panned out then.
We have had a manager in place for the whole pre-season and yet are no further ahead in the recruitment of players as it currently stands.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I get the impression that most are very restless now, they may well be apoplectic by then.

Yep - is there a pre-season fans' forum planned this season?

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013

This is what I wanted to know... I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped it this year after Tony's 'judge us when' comment re transfer business. I will have great respect for the club if this still goes ahead... I wouldn't want to be in the firing line if I was on the board...

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I can understand it really. So far everything indicates it's all going exactly the same way as last year despite the changes in personnel. Fans are naturally concerned after the way it panned out then.
We have had a manager in place for the whole pre-season and yet are no further ahead in the recruitment of players as it currently stands.

Agents have a big say in transfers, why take the first club that offers you a contract. Agents will drag the process out in order to get a better deal. Some clubs do get players in, they tend to be the ones with more money to spend, therefore offer the players a lot more money. Secondly they tend to be the clubs that will be challenging at the top end of the table, i.e Derby, Burnley etc. We will just have to be patient.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013

This is what I wanted to know... I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped it this year after Tony's 'judge us when' comment re transfer business. I will have great respect for the club if this still goes ahead... I wouldn't want to be in the firing line if I was on the board...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Much as I am happy with Roberts, it's not really a signing in the way we are all salivating over is it?

So NO no signings again today...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here