Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think people are just hoping we'll sign people before the last week of January and the chasing pack have had a chance to close the gap even further. We won't have a position of strength to strengthen from if we're 8th on January 31st, will we?

I have to agree with this rather negative view...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hoping for VLP or a player we can play right wing effectively to replicate the formation that was so successful at the beginning of the season. With Towell & Ridgewell in the bag, perhaps we're more likely to see players leave before we get more in with some loans out likely.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hoping for VLP or a player we can play right wing effectively to replicate the formation that was so successful at the beginning of the season. With Towell & Ridgewell in the bag, perhaps we're more likely to see players leave before we get more in with some loans out likely.

No, Tony has the dosh. The outgoing players (likely Holla, Chicksen) won't make much difference in the context of the amount of cash we're gonna splash.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No, Tony has the dosh. The outgoing players (likely Holla, Chicksen) won't make much difference in the context of the amount of cash we're gonna splash.

I didn't mean Tony has not got the dosh, it's just that if a deal has not be done prior to the 1st Jan (like Ridgewell & Towell), agents have a habit of dragging these things out, especially for permanent signings. I think we are in a position to loan out players or sell them now as we won't be letting anyone go of any value (hopefully) as you say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here