Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I bl00dy hope so...

I'm sure Ridgewell is clear to play on the 9th and Towell was on the 1st of January.
Why would you submit paperwork like that for Towell only now when he's been here almost a month already ?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm sure Ridgewell is clear to play on the 9th and Towell was on the 1st of January.
Why would you submit paperwork like that for Towell only now when he's been here almost a month already ?

Because you cant submit the paperwork for international clearance until the day the offices in question open in the window that player will sign in

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The conductor has assured me that a STREAKER will SING in the next 24 hours ???

#writeagain

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Doesn't matter who we SING as the DULLARD coaching team will SOON ensure they are UNABLE to take a free kick or CORNER without it HITTING the nearest opposition player

I feel an abseiling protest on the horizon...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Because you cant submit the paperwork for international clearance until the day the offices in question open in the window that player will sign in

I now have a vision of a vast office full of fax machines that is only open for a couple of months in the summer and January both of which end in a manic night of working late and blokes running around with their too buttons undone and ties at half mast shouting 'we've run out of toner, just who has he bloody signed for?'

Probably says more about me than anything else

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just heard some great WHISPERS from my SAUCE. Can confirm that we WILL be SINGING someone in January! 100% GREAT info AGAIN #SheeboInTheKnow #WriteAgain #90%TrackRecord

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think people are just hoping we'll sign people before the last week of January and the chasing pack have had a chance to close the gap even further. We won't have a position of strength to strengthen from if we're 8th on January 31st, will we?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My sauce tells me that the next 48 hours are the key to the sale of Miller Bolanos ???

#writeagain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here