Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
1 winger before deadline for tomorrow's game. Just 1, that's all I'm asking... pretty please Tony et al...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
26 days for 3 - 5 singings.

Wingers most urgent, not sure we'll get 1 today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will we sneak in a surprise singing to introduce with the others pre kickoff ? ???

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why no whingers?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sing when you win! What better time to sing a player than when we are top of the league. Barber - you have a little under 6hrs to sing a player for the Championship leaders!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I met Chris Hughton earlier, buying a coffee in Hove. He was dressed in Jeans and did not appear to be on-route to the training ground to be pictured shaking new signings hands. Sorry.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did Marshall watch our game yesterday, and if he did, did he think he'd fit in and do well?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The lack of any attacking players on the bench other than COG really highlights how light we are for creative players, at least two needed.

I'd agree with that although I though our subs all did very well when they came on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm guessing this may be a question for mr Marshall...............what do you think?
It is a question for Mr Marshall. If he's interested in joining us, I'd expect him to register here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here