Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well you would have thought he would at least reply and say that he was on to it.

Honestly some people are just so rooood.
I accept he might not want to post on here, but he could have sent a PM. Then again, he might not actually be registered here. Ok, that's slightly left field, but it's possible. Time is of the essence though, so perhaps concentrating on the deal is more important than letting me know he's on it? I don't know, I'm clutching at straws here, I don't want to be too quick to judge him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I accept he might not want to post on here, but he could have sent a PM. Then again, he might not actually be registered here. Ok, that's slightly left field, but it's possible. Time is of the essence though, so perhaps concentrating on the deal is more important than letting me know he's on it? I don't know, I'm clutching at straws here, I don't want to be too quick to judge him.

Can’t think of a valid reason why he hasn’t sent a car and taken a face to face with you, thoughts?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can’t think of a valid reason why he hasn’t sent a car and taken a face to face with you, thoughts?
Thankfully I have received a PM to explain. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post the details of the PM.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Yep. Another transfer Twitter account that merely guesses at news.
Takes an odd interest in Brighton.
Once said Glenn Murray was out for 3 months only for Glenn himself to correct em.
Deleted a whole bunch of tweets that were premature about Matt Clarke signing - saying he was having a medical when we hadn’t actually put a bid in. Then went oddly quiet for 7 weeks.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Once said Glenn Murray was out for 3 months only for Glenn himself to correct em.
Deleted a whole bunch of tweets that were premature about Matt Clarke signing - saying he was having a medical when we hadn’t actually put a bid in. Then went oddly quiet for 7 weeks.

Also totally invented rumours about us approaching Phil Neville after we sacked CH

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, that obviously turned out to be a pretty good 'guess' (inside knowledge?)

Maybe there's a bit more than speculation about his/her latest 'guess'?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Well it wouldn’t take a genius to work out ( as with Matt Clarke ) on the back of other people’s reporting that we were interested - it’s almost certainly a Brighton fan - but to get the attention it guesses away that the signings are done, or medicals are underway or talks are advanced. The track record , if any of the wrong tweets still existed, is miss after miss after miss.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Straight off NSC I reckon. Clarke was a rumour on here ages before he signed (22 May)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It’s the fact that we appear to be spunking £25m on a Championship centre back, even Villa have been frightened off by that astonishing price tag. I believe that having ‘Dunk Money’ is the only way that would see us bid that sort of scary wad for a player who might not make it in the Premier League.

The Leicester Mercury agree:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...ry-maguire-transfer-manchester-united-3153589

The Leicester Mercury have consistently got it wrong on the Dink to Leicester deal, basically saying it was a done deal before the clubs have even talked, so not reliable at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Obviously would like one or two more incomings but ultimately am happy with what we've got. The club obviously felt the defence needed strengthening as their priority and who am I to argue - I don't see what goes on in training every day. Hopefully Murray will stay fit and we always have Hemed if required.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Obviously would like one or two more incomings but ultimately am happy with what we've got. The club obviously felt the defence needed strengthening as their priority and who am I to argue - I don't see what goes on in training every day. Hopefully Murray will stay fit and we always have Hemed if required.

Mentioning Hemed as a possible striking option seems to indicate you have written off Locadia and Andone.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
i accept he might not want to post on here, but he could have sent a pm. Then again, he might not actually be registered here. Ok, that's slightly left field, but it's possible. Time is of the essence though, so perhaps concentrating on the deal is more important than letting me know he's on it? I don't know, i'm clutching at straws here, i don't want to be too quick to judge him.

judge him!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Well it wouldn’t take a genius to work out ( as with Matt Clarke ) on the back of other people’s reporting that we were interested - it’s almost certainly a Brighton fan - but to get the attention it guesses away that the signings are done, or medicals are underway or talks are advanced. The track record , if any of the wrong tweets still existed, is miss after miss after miss.

[MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] ?

just a thought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here